Urgent my 2 -year -old daughter is starting with diabetes

crisdm23's profile photo   03/28/2012 7:33 a.m.

It turns out that my daughter has been eating too much for a while, I always ask for water, juice at all hours, this tired is too sleepy, one day 3 weeks ago at 8 in the morning you lost your knowledge without more, running it runningTo the Emergency and had the sugar to 178 on an empty stomach to the hospital to approach the head of the head but of the sugar they did not tell me anything. We go that passed the subject. The two days more or less it begins to vomit to take it to emergencyI 52 of sugar tell me that it is very low that I am shot to the hospital I voi I nothing evidence of the heart and they go from the sugar. To the week more or less again it begins to dizzy I take it to the doctor because I have been dizzy of being dizzyTo be hyperactive without stopping very rare I carry it and 351 of sugar a barbarity they send it to the hospital they leave it admitted to me and they tell me that all hemoglobin goes well to 5.3 the basal insulin at 2.3 all good that they do not knowThe Porke sends it to me home and they send me Ke Kle control the glycemia with the glycometer asta ke the endocrine sees it on the date planned on May 2. It is very important to control them and sometimes it sometimes lowday you also start to get super nervous to touch my eyes a lot and take it and have 257 I went to the doctor they sent it to the hospital and there they tell me that everything comes out of the ahemoglobin and the other.And now yesterday I took it because I put on 184 on an empty stomach, my pediatrician tells me to take it to the hospital, it is not normal and it is what I take it and they tell me that hemoglobin came out well and the insulin of the other time and that noThey have closer more tests that can be to be diabetic or it can not look at him a random blood glucose and this one of stone and my prediator does not give it more importance. My daughter has climbing but they lower her alone but notI understand the Porke, it goes up by the pancreas and everything I would be well, I have understood what I would not go up to those levels, I beg what esplikeis that can be passing through the professionals I do not explain anything to me my pediatrician says that it is starting with a diabetesBut I don't think good for forgive for toston and thank you all

crisdm23's profile photo
crisdm23
03/28/2012 7:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The ups and downs of sugar that you comment are not normal, nor the loss of knowledge.
Surely forum experts can be better advised if you indicate an additional data (place of residence, hospitals you have gone, etc.).
In any case, do not let it pass.Ask for your pediatrician a full report and derives from another hospital.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
03/28/2012 9:22 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Where do you live?It does not seem normal that they tell you that everything is normal when it is not.They should give you a clearer diagnosis.I suppose they will have done all kinds of tests in the hospital, including an ultrasound of pancreas.Keep watching and return to the doctor.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/28/2012 5:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

No ultrasound of the pancreas have not only made glycosylated hemoglobin that gives a value of 5.3 the basal insulin 2'3 and the basal cortisol at 10'3 I have been given that everything goes well I do not understand by the ones that has those increasesthey would put a continuous glucose monitor to see their values ​​go some days and they will already value them, they don't know a random blood glucose every day or every two days I am worth the same 136 on an empty

crisdm23's profile photo
crisdm23
03/29/2012 6:30 a.m.

SOI of Valencia all the tests done in the General Hospital

crisdm23's profile photo
crisdm23
03/29/2012 6:32 a.m.

What pediatrician has attended you at the General Hospital?
What town are you from?

With 351 glycemia, did not have ketone bodies ???With cetonemia it is impossible for them to discharge.

I am surprised that you know that there is a continuous glucose meter, more than anything because in hospitals what they have is a holter and I doubt that they have it in the General Hospital

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/29/2012 1:01 p.m.

When I went with 351, the ketones did not look at the hard climb an hour later I lowThe general if not in a private.That's why I thought that was a greeting in all hospitals and saying that I took another hospital voi to a private or I wait for the two of myo hoi had 136 on an empty stomach and now it took 2 hours to 200 but it is already going down I do not understand anything I do not understand anythingWell thanks for everything to give me your opinion greetings and kisses

crisdm23's profile photo
crisdm23
03/29/2012 4:28 p.m.

How are you going with your daughter?

CHAMI's profile photo
CHAMI
06/14/2012 3:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.