{'en': 'Urgent my two -year -old daughter is starting with a diabetes', 'es': 'Urgente mi hija de dos años esta empezando con una diabetes'} Image

Urgent my two -year -old daughter is starting with a diabetes

crisdm23's profile photo   03/28/2012 7:55 a.m.

It turns out that my daughter for some time has eaten too much, I want a lot and always ask for water, juice at all hours, this tired is too sleepy, one day 3 weeks ago at 8 in the morning you lost knowledge without further ado, it takes itRunning to the emergency room and I had the sugar to 178 on an empty stomach they sent it to the hospital to test the head but of the sugar they told me anything, we are going to pass the subject.

In the two days more or less I start to vomit it to Emergencies I 52 de sugar tell me that it is very low that I go to the hospital I go and nothing evidence of the heart and they pass from the sugar.

A week or so again it begins to get dizzy I take it to the doctor because I am dizzy to be hyperactive without stopthat all hemoglobin goes well to 5.3 Basal insulin 2.3 All good that do not know why they send it to me and send me to control the glycemia with the glucometer until the endocrine sees it on the datescheduled on May 2.

It turns out that I control it and have them sometimes sometimes lowThey tell me that everything comes from hemoglobin and the other.

Yesterday I took it because it was put to 184 on an empty hand, my pediatrician tells me to take it to the hospital that is not normal and it turns out that I take it and they tell me that everything came out the hemoglobin and insulin of the other time and that they don't have keAcer more tests that can be to be a diabetic or it can not look at him a random blood glucose and I already know of stone and my prediator does not give more importance.

My daughter has climbs but they lower her but I do not understand why she goes up if the pancreas and everything was well I understand that I would not rise to those levels, I beg you to spin to me that it can be passing because I do not understand it and the professionals do not explain to meNothing my pediatrician says that is starting with a diabetes but I don't think about forgiveness for the toast and thank you all.

crisdm23's profile photo
crisdm23
03/28/2012 7:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Cris, I'm Carmen Andrés' mother.I am going to tell you my experience in case it helps you.My son (11 years old), started at the beginning of August to drink a lot and make a lot of pee, was more tired of the abitual.After about 20 days or so he stopped drinking so much and I blamed him for he was summer, he was in the Palya and did more exercise.I also thought of an urine infection, but I let it pass because the´símmas had already sent.A week later, another began to drink and pee, and took them to a pharmacy to measure the glucose.I had 116 and they told me that it was a little high and that it put on diet to see if it went down.That weekend I had a diet and on Monday I had normal glucose but I was not comfortable and I went to the emergency room.There they measured his glucose again and told me that he was normal and that he ate everything.After two days it was his sister's birthday and the cake and others could not miss.Well, that night the boy got up four vecer to pee and the next day in the morning, before breakfast, I took him to the emergency room again and before doing the sugar test they told me not to worry me since 2 or 3 daysBefore he had been there and the boy had the sugar bíen.They then measured him and had 300. The doctor told us that he was going to repeat another to see the test because it could be the meter failure but he gave 297 again. At that same moment (September 1) they incised the child in the hospital and began toInject insulin.On the first day they did many analysis, even the glycosilada that was 7.3 (normal).They told me that I had taken it very in time.My son had no dizziness or anything.But mothers have a sixth sense in regard to their children.From the first moment they already told me that my son was diabetic and we spent 8 days in the hospital to regulate him the sugar and also to inform us of all this. I hope my experience has served you.I believe that your daughter is with enough levels to make her more tests and do not leave him like that because.My son also did the analysis of beta cell antibodies and gave positive.In that analysis it is seen if your daughter has antibodies that destroy the beta cells that are the ones that provide insulin.Well, I hope everything is solved as soon as possible and if you want anything, we are here.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
03/29/2012 4:53 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Welcome to the forum, Cris ... I would not let this ignore, I don't think it is very normal to have those figures and those symptoms.Try that the head doctor derives from an endocrine and that the girl relevant to the girl is done ... a lot of encouragement and keep us informed.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/29/2012 5:14 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

It's not for anything, but @crisdm23 I think your child is diabetic, I wouldn't have to have those sugar levels, you should make an appointment with an endocrine, but already.

Where are you from?

The sugar levels of a child are the same as an adult, 70-140, everything that comes out of there is an indicator of diabetes.
And it also has all the symptoms, give them the tabarra to put it into treatment.

My son is diabetic since the 18 months, and Tb drunk a lot, he was tired and I was very much, now he is already super normal, he has returned to his being, but they have to put them into treatment as soon as possible because they are dehydrated and generate acetosis.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
10/08/2015 12:01 p.m.

Courage, @crisdm23

pike's profile photo
pike
10/08/2015 1:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Take your daughter to a good endocrine, even if you have to pay.I am not a doctor, but with those abnormal values ​​it seems to me that it is the best you can do for it.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
10/09/2015 7:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.