After summer boooooooomba !!!!!!!!!!!

xiquillo71's profile photo   07/05/2010 9:05 a.m.

Hello everyone, today I have been in the endocrine and I have given me good news, at first and after spending 15 days on vacation I have left a good hemo 7.3 (after the binge in the buffet is not bad :))), And the endo has summoned me for September 13 to adjust dose and put the bomb in October: D, surely they will put the Combo de Roche, I wait for your opinions about this bomb and the response of a boy who can guide me toWhere to place it, camouflage it etc, it is not that I do not want girls' opinions, but I do not carry a bra to hide it :)) Ja ha, well I wait for your news now comes the time to work, greetings for everyone.

xiquillo71's profile photo
xiquillo71
07/05/2010 9:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,
Congratulations on the pump !!I carry that of Roche (Acu Chek) I do not know if they will put the new or old model (I carry the old one).The apostites are comfortable, they do not release either with sweat or wet them (those of other pumps must be easily taken off).Try to give you the device to put the needles, which is not a bit cumbersome and with ease the needle bends (it took me two years to give it to me).The bomb itself is not bad, but the menus interface is horrible (for my liking).What is a bit of less than the basal is at intervals of 0.1, it would be better than outside 0.05.For anything ... Question !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/05/2010 9:28 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

First of all, thanks for answering, at first I suppose that it must be the last model, it is probably the combo, I do not know if there is a new one, it has told me that it sends the reign of the glycemia of the meter to the pump by Bluetooth etc.

xiquillo71's profile photo
xiquillo71
07/05/2010 6:55 p.m.

Welcome to the Firefighters Club :)), you will see how your quality of life improves and much ...
I have the Medtronic bomb so I do not know what they will put on you but the operation is similar in all.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/06/2010 3:28 a.m.

How lucky you are !!!!!
I hope you also give me that news on Friday. !!!!
Good luck

laya's profile photo
laya
07/06/2010 7:30 a.m.

Hello, I am diabetics two years ago and two months ago I began to have microalbuminuria (kidney) high, they are diabetes notices, only that I have a single kidney and I don't want it to hurt, my doctor told me about the pump,But it gives me something, I know that it would be the only solution I can't control the sugar, I stopped putting 5 times a day insulin, I would like to tell me if the pump is effective and what consequences it brings.

carolina's profile photo
carolina
09/06/2010 1:05 p.m.

The bomb is very effective if you are disciplined in its handling and learning to eat telling for rations of carbohydrates.

Consequences, the only is good control.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/06/2010 4:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.