Complaints to Medtronic

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/13/2010 7:09 a.m.

I do not know if it has happened to you, but lately the catheters of Medtronic are not what they were, they fall alone and that they do not bring just adhesive.From Medtronic they reconnect that they are coming badly, and all they do is change some boxes for others, which the same thing surely happens.To top it off, they say that they sell great dressings that do not take off why do they not apply that same adhesive to the catheters?All business.
I have complained in writing so I leave the email address and the fax in case it happens to you and you also encourage you to claim, it will be the only way to pay attention to us and that the happy catheters are up to the pumps.
Fax: 91-6250390
Telephone: 901-120335
Email: www.medtronic.es/contact/index.htm

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/13/2010 7:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What infusion equipment do you use?I used the Sof-Set for a long time, with the rectangular adhesive and that if it "escaped" easily.A couple of years ago I went to Quick-Set and I haven't had problems again.The adhesive is circular of about three cm.in diameter and very resistant.Now, in summer, I sweat enough, I bathe and shower more frequently and despite this the three days remain in place.

I have already counted somewhere on the forum that I usually protect in front of the involuntary pulls that are sometimes the cause of taking off.I usually hold the "tube" that comes out of the cannula (about three or four cm.) With a strong tape (Omnifix).In this way the pulls are crowded and I prevent it from taking off or leave.
I have once reinforced the adhesive of the catheter by the "surroundings" with the Omnifix.
Do not forget the Nobecuta either.

Try again and again.Play it to you and submit it to borderline situations and analyze the results.Experimental method

Luck!

DiabetesForo
07/27/2010 2:49 p.m.

Hello a while ago I do not write, greetings to everyone will see second summer beach, pool, shower never have taken off the quit-sets, from what I put in gluteo (what discovery) much better yet and I am I amOf pool every day clean the area with alcohol and cotton before putting it to see what greetings and luck.

scooterboy's profile photo
scooterboy
08/05/2010 8:58 a.m.

Well, it's my first week with a bomb, but that has happened to me.The other day I exercised as usual, and when I was showering the adhesive I took a bit, I had to wrap myself as a gift with tape so that I did not take away, I still can't make the change alone and I had to wait for theNext day to do it in the hospital ... In short, since the catheters do not get it, I will have to get the Nobecutam

DiabetesForo
08/27/2010 8:39 p.m.

My complaint is because of the service with damaged bombs.Today is August 8, 2017 and I have been with problems in the pump.It is recorded that I use Medtronic insulin bomb for 10 years and the service has always been good, but the change is brutal.The customer service line is saturated, in the end you leave a message and do not return the call.When you manage to talk to someone they tell you that there are no replacement bombs in Spain and that they will send it to you at the beginning of next week.As it does not arrive, you call and now there are no bombs in Europe (??).Anyway, I still don't know if in 15 days I will have a bomb.Before they arrived from one day to another, except if there was a weekend that took something else.
It happens to someone else.

Cpi's profile photo
Cpi
08/08/2017 4:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.