Medtronic insulin bomb

laya's profile photo   07/15/2010 5:03 a.m.

They have just requested the insulin bomb for my child, they believe he is a good candidate to take him but I have many doubts, I do not know very well how the bomb acts, if a 2 -year -old boy can carry it with the movedThey are at that age, when it is deactivated to bathe what problems exist.After all.What are the centajas and disadvantages of taking it to such a young age

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
10/23/2017 12:54 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

pco said:
I am very worried because my son has the glucose very high and put 3 more units because he still had an active insulin and does not lower him, how can I make sure that the insulin happens,This has already happened to us once again, but I do not know how to do because if I put a bolus with the disconnected catheter he tells how insulin active, if someone reads me and could clarify me, thanks

Hello ... I spent twice what you say happened to your son.The first, having reached 300 glucose (measured with glucometer because the sensor is very bad, totally non-confiability), after trying to lower the glucose with successive bowling and not achieve it, I decided to apply 3 units with the pen, and it tookA couple of hours to go down a little.The problem was that the infusion set needle had been folded by forming an angle, and the insulin did not happen, and it didn't even sound alarm for that.When I changed the infusion set, at night, I realized.Until the other day I failed to normalize my levels since basal insulin had not entered the whole day.And I had to click my finger to control me about 10 times.
The second time I felt pain when I applied it and did not happen with the hours, while my glucose rose a lot, so I took it out, and I saw that the needle had folded again.Greetings, and good luck !!

Laura S's profile photo
Laura S
11/10/2017 3:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I would like to inform me a little of the insulin pump, is it necessary to go to an endocrine to put it on?Or can my GP?Is it something that I have to buy?Or does the insurance partner put it?

Aliciayleo's profile photo
Aliciayleo
02/22/2020 8:12 p.m.

The endocrine asks for you and pays social security (in Spain).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
02/22/2020 9:15 p.m.

Mamarvazq said:
The endocrine asks for you and pays social security (in Spain).

The bombs are not paid by social security, all laboratory yield, but I am wrong with a commitment to use that 4 -year bomb buying fungible.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/26/2020 7:52 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello, we have been prescribed by protein shakes for weight loss for a few weeks.We are putting duals up basal and this last sabbi of radio but we do not get stabilize.My question is if you advise me to put square bowling and another option because we are desperate.His rations of at night is on new rations telling the shake that his endocrine told us that there were four more rations what he ate.Thanks in advance

anamari2107's profile photo
anamari2107
05/05/2020 8:07 p.m.

alvarozuma said:
Hello, I am 17 years old and one day I went to a meeting on diabetes where there was an older man who had a bomb and you say it was the best, but the others of theMeeting said the pump is not exact and fails sometimes.That's true?And another question when you want to shower or go to the beach you do?Do you recommend me to wear insulin bomb?

Hello, I recommend it to 100x100 you will see what in the end you do not realize or that you carry it and you diabetes will be better controlled

Ladiabetica's profile photo
Ladiabetica
11/12/2021 12:11 a.m.

Diabetica desde 2015 con bomba de insulina

dalu said:
just decorations that will request the insulin bomb for my child, they believe he is a good candidate to take him but I have many doubts, I do not know very well how the bomb acts, if a 2 -year -old can carry it with how moved they are at that age, when it deactivates to bathe what problems exist.After all.What are the centajes and disadvantages of taking it to such a young age

Of course you can carry it, there are many things to take them and for the moment you will have to handle you.I think that with such a small child it is great that it has a bomb since a lot of punctures will be saved and can be more controlled.You will be you who will have to teach her to live with her, I do not realize that I carry it and I am already old ... I encourage you in every way, you will also give you a lot of peace of mind. "

Ladiabetica's profile photo
Ladiabetica
11/12/2021 12:15 a.m.

Diabetica desde 2015 con bomba de insulina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.