Hello everyone

gorgojo's profile photo   07/16/2010 9:32 a.m.

Technically I am not diabetic, according to the doctors I have a glucose intolerance but in practice I start leading the life of a diabetic with the difference that I do not have to inject insulin ... I go to the nutritionist to have a meal plan thatI do not upload the sugar and I have a glucose meter, enter this forum to know how this problem is carried and how to keep the levels of sugar below 100, greetings to all

gorgojo's profile photo
gorgojo
07/16/2010 9:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi, Gorgojo (nice nick)

I suppose that, not being diabetic or injecting insulin, your treatment is different from that of the other members of the forum.I imagine that in your case the amount of hydrates to be ingested is especially important.
Tell us a little more and we can guide you better.

Health and welcome to the club

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/16/2010 11:17 a.m.

Welcome on board

Basically, you should avoid rapid absorption sugars: sugary soft drinks, table sugar, glucose
Moderate fruits as banana

And above all lose weight (if you have overweight) and exercise to favor insulin absorption

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/17/2010 7:32 a.m.

Thanks for the welcome, I have no idea what point I am, I know that my father in the end is derived in diabetes and I want to work to prevent this from happening to me, I have ruled out the refined sugars of my dietBut carbohydrates also upload the sugar.

gorgojo's profile photo
gorgojo
07/17/2010 7:44 p.m.

Hi Gorgojo, welcome to the forum.This is a matter of mentalizing, it will be easy for you and you will see, I have diabetes II, I only take a pill a day and for the moment everything is controlled.One of my brothers is how you controlling the diet and exercise and nothing else.

All the best,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
07/18/2010 4:31 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.