From Gran Canaria

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/23/2010 4:23 p.m.

Hello!!I have been diabetic since 5 years, I am currently 21 years old.I take it lately a little high with stress and all this has risen to me and well I have to say that as the best I have been taking care of almost nothing about what I should not eat and if I have done it one day I have put the insulinCorresponding, I also do sports 1 hour 5 times a week, today I went to my hospital educator who is wonderful, and he has left me the bomb to make him practice at home until they put it on.I think they will put it shortly, on Monday they will put a meter that controls me glucose during the 24h to see the peaks that I have at night and that.I live in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and I would like to meet people like me, here you have a friend to speak and what you need.By the way I was ancient user of this forum but I don't remember the username I had :)) What head I have!A very big kiss to all if you want to add me to send me messages or what you wanted ahead kisses ^^

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/23/2010 4:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the club.

If you are a bit methodical, you will see how you take advantage of the bomb.My daughter takes her and has improved markedly.
What bomb will put you?
You will tell us.

Health

DiabetesForo
07/23/2010 6:26 p.m.

Hi ^^, you'll see what they have given me is the Medtronic Paradigm I see Minimed, how old is your girl?How did the bomb?^^ Surely you take a long time, a kiss

DiabetesForo
07/23/2010 8:53 p.m.

My daughter also carries the Medtronic bomb, but an earlier model.
She is very comfortable for her.Now he has gone to the beach.He already has calculated that what the exercise lowers compensates him with the times in which he is removed to bathe, so he is great.
You'll see how you take advantage of him.
Health

DiabetesForo
07/24/2010 11:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.