Will it get too much?

aurora2's profile photo   04/20/2012 2:27 p.m.

hello !Here I am again and I recognize that a little better since now I do not spend about 2oo more or less, the problem that lies ajor
I am with the cleaning of the house that is not little, and I feel a slight dizziness and I already think about everything and I run to torture my fingers and it is at 93 - or 134
And as a little bit of bread or some hydrates for fear that I got too much, and on some occasion I think that he looked with the lantus, I would not give me a low that I better wait to see what happens, but it is so much fear ... that II have to do the test and see that I have few strips that I have to look for them but fear can more do you think that with Lantus I would not give me a large low?I know that the fast lasts 4 hours and if at 2 at noon and at six o'clock for the rapid, it would not be?there are .. what doubts .. boy/as,

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/20/2012 2:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Maybe you have hiccup symptoms with 90 because you are used to high values.With Lantus there is not so much risk of hypos, but there can always be some.So you do well to look at yourself if you notice down, until you get to know better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/20/2012 4:52 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, thank you regina, it can be that, that when always so high, when you more omenos it is controlled notice hypoglycemia
But the chungo are those symptoms so bad UF, and on top with the right strips, I so boy to the pharmacy and occasionally
I buy a boat because tranquility is the first. Thank you regina

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/20/2012 5:37 p.m.

Aurora

I think I remember that you told us the amount of money that the strips cost, but I can't understand that.

If you get 6 daily controls or those you need, it is those strips that should be given, it is not that you do not put a claim.Go to patient care, where you believe, find out on the Internet TB, send email (I and I have done it 2 times) and it has turned out.

It is that what happens to you seems very very unfair.We cannot allow it.

I hope you fix you soon with the Lantus, here you will learn a lot and it is very comfortable, more than the Levemir (according to my opinion).

romevila's profile photo
romevila
04/22/2012 6:05 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Hello:
I can't understand the military rationing of the strips.I think it is indispensable for good diabetes control.Without that tool it would be very difficult for me to keep control.Normally I spend 6 strips but now that I walk with changes are about 10 between mid -morning, mid -afternoon and midnight.Because the more data I have better, I correct the units.
Aurora, with 80, 90 I also notice the symptoms of hypoglycemia and what I do, since the body asks for food is to take an infusion.I calm the feeling and I do not upload the sugar.Because in the end these levels are good.And where we should be.Then if I have a downturn I already correct it.With the Lantus I am happy, but I have not tried anything else ... encouragement and luck.

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
04/23/2012 7:48 a.m.

Hello, thanks for sharing that injustice with me as is the one to give me the strips that they believe a combination and not the one that truly
I need, Romevila and put 4 claims sheets but silly of me, who put them in the claims book of the header doctor and went to stop
To a Jilip .. who is the director of a health center, as so, I do not solve anything directly to the hospital to put it there, in all ways I have the dikets of having bought it in the pharmacy well stored to get copies "andthat they see them "and if it were for me .. brrrr when I went the last time to the endocrine and I treat myself so bad I told my husband that we could soften with the director but he was that I fired fire through the eyes of the suffocon that we caught but thisI do not stay like this, I recognize that I am peaceful but .... everything comes a limit, and you do not believe that I am crossed hands, no, I am waiting for me to meet to teach the reports of my strips to the Jilip de Jilip de JilipThe director of here will have what he says and if not ... the mess, in short ... I will tell you .....

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/23/2012 9:35 a.m.

Aurora, I advise you to make the claims on behalf of the highest boss you find.
Normally, the highest authority you can go (and wait for results) is the department manager or director (or health area).
He is in charge of resolving and signing this type of issues.

Claims are always made in a registry, with a copy where the registration of that claim appears.

You could also file a claim for reimbursement of health expenses: Link ... Aryans.html
If your doctor, endocrine or the header, they have denied you 6 daily strips ... You can like an administrative resource and that they return your money.
It is something that costs you anything to do because it is to fill a paper.
I did it years ago with the insulin needles and they returned the money I paid.

If you tell me in which community you live (and the health area where you are) I can look how and where you could do it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2012 1:08 p.m.

Thanks Owash, you really are an example to Segir, never find a forum where they offer you as much help as here
Apart from learning a lot of diabetes things, because I enter every day even if it is only to read other people's questions
Even if they are from the past and there I take many beneficial conclusions for me, because I look from Cordoba of a town called Almodovar del Rio
And my claims sheets go to Posadas (another town of Cordoba) that is where my claims sheets are supposed to go
But as they tell me that it is a thing of the district (I don't even know what is that) that's why I thought about going directly to the Reina Sofia hospital to speak with the director who is where I have the endocrine
If I see that I continue like a ball from one place to another, so see what happens, well Owash thanks for antelation ... and thank you all

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/23/2012 2:07 p.m.

The Provincial Health Delegation of the Junta de Andalucía: Link ... Ba? Profile = >

There you have the name of the provincial delegate (higher health position in your province) and the street where the delegation is.
There you will have the forms to claim.
Do not forget to always stay a sealed copy.
They have the obligation to answer you .... Another thing is that you get something, but at least attend you.

In this other link you have the way to claim (it is a bit roll): Link ... llitus.pdf

In your case, Insulina Bolus Basal Basal + Unstable Control, they can give you between 4 and 7 strips a day .... Less of that they cannot give you ... if you have refused to give you that, you could claim the return of the moneyYou have spent.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2012 3:01 p.m.

great, then I will "already" solve it, I'll tell you ... thanks

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/23/2012 3:10 p.m.

I already send the claims sheets! Three folios!I will tell you that they answer me, greetings

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/25/2012 4:39 p.m.

Very good Aurora, things done so that we don't forget.Fight for your interests, for your health, which is no whim.: D

romevila's profile photo
romevila
04/25/2012 4:50 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.