New in the forum, not on the subject

Van's profile photo   04/22/2012 5:59 p.m.

Hello
I started the Reves writing in the parents of parents, but I have believed to go through Auqi and leave my presentation
I am a 33 -year -old girl from Lerida, who has diabetes since the seven ... Thus I have seen the needles of the drug addicts plugged in my little arms: ((((((
I carry it well, I am adapted and I have been without interacting with people who had it.Everyone around me knows it but I did not have the need to relate to other people, maybe because I thought it was bad, but as my results were good ...
When my second pregnancy came, with a previous abortion I had a scare and looking for Cai information in a forum and I have found people with whom I miss great ties.
On the 6th of this month I debuted my two -year medium and here I have broken.I am hollow.
All the information that I have not sought in years I need it now.
My Foreras friends have recommended this site, where they have told me there are very understood parents in the matter and they could help me.
So here I have come.
And for the moment I am very happy about what I have found, and I have seen that you know a lot.
I also hope to help you in something
Thanks Velia and Antonio for receiving me
All the best

Van's profile photo
Van
04/22/2012 5:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Van, welcome !!
I give you a lot I encourage you at the moment, I have a little bit with diabetes, 2 years, but I learn more every day from this disease.Now that I am looking for the second child, it gives me a little fear, and more when I hear what happened to you, but hey, you have to move forward, you know, back or to gain impulse.Your child will have a good teacher, now a whole world will be done, but surely you will see things better.Much encouragement !!!
Surely with your experience we learn a lot from you
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/22/2012 6:05 p.m.

Welcome to the forum

A kiss to your kids ..

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2012 12:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.