Another new one

nono7419's profile photo   04/26/2012 2:57 p.m.

Hello, I am Antonio and I live in San Vicente del Raspeig (Alicante), looking for information from the insulin bombs I have found this forum and I present nothing, comment that I am now 40 years old and I have been diabetic since the age of 13 insulin -dependent, I just debuted with aInsulin bomb to see if it gives me more quality of life, I really forget the feeling of not having to puncture and for the moment I like the sensation, for the rest I will tell, comment that I have run several marathons, half marathons andI am currently practicing quite a lot of cycling stages of about 80 to 100 km without problems.

nono7419's profile photo
nono7419
04/26/2012 2:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the forum

Another athlete: shock :: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/26/2012 4:03 p.m.

Welcome to the forum and the "Firefighters" club: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/26/2012 5:05 p.m.

Welcome!!!!

Stop for the pump section and you know, any questions, to ask;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/26/2012 5:53 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

<BLOCKQUOTE NONO7419 "" = "" REL = "I have a diabetic since I was insulin -dependent, I just debuted with an insulin bomb to see if it gives me more quality of life, I really forget the feeling of not having to puncture and for the moment I like the sensation, for the rest and for the rest alreadyI will tell, comment that I have run several marathons, half marathons and I am currently practicing quite a lot of cycling stages of about 80 to 100 km without problems.
Hello Antonio!I am impressed by that "amount" you do without problem, how do you do it?On some occasion that I have exercised more intense than normal I have not been able to control, or I have low or end in 300. In the end I think it is better to walk to light pace for 1h 30min, the same is also that I am a little vague.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
04/26/2012 6:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Especially as everything in life with a lot of training and many controls and know your body a lot, it is difficult but with illusion you can compete as someone else knowing your limitations, the worst are the hypos but the day you do the exercise you can affordprivileges that you can not the rest of the days I mean in the food, make 70 km with the BICE are made in 2 and a half hours at most.greetings.

nono7419's profile photo
nono7419
04/26/2012 6:16 p.m.

Welcome !!!!

Stop for the pump section and you know, any questions, to ask;)

I will take it into account, since my next challenge is to make a trialon adapting the bomb to it.

nono7419's profile photo
nono7419
04/26/2012 6:18 p.m.

Welcome to the forum and the "Firefighters" Club: D
>
Jajajaj I liked the Firefighters Club, very good.

nono7419's profile photo
nono7419
04/26/2012 6:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.