I get fast?

aurora2's profile photo   04/27/2012 6:20 a.m.

You will see, here the dilemma of any diabetic like me, it turns out that tomorrow at six in the afternoon I have a birthday, I suppose that as a small child
They will put some bags with a bag or some snack, but the cake (I know, that nothing at all) and now that I am half well corrected, I would not like to put the leg, and I would also like to eat something so that aRare bug, when it is a meal there is no problem if it is a dinner either, but see that there are rare celebrations at six in the afternoon, those who have this type of problem to eat our heads of how we will do something.fast?Share on other occasions with eating any non -insulin nonsense, how do you do so?

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/27/2012 6:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, it depends on what you eat ......... on quantity, etc ...

As I still have reservations I can afford some joy from time to time without having to click quickly.But if I'm going to chop something else, depending on the hydrates I eat, I put the corresponding dose.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
04/27/2012 6:25 a.m.

Nacho when you say you have reservations, is it because you are on honeymoon?or because insulin still acts ..

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/27/2012 6:55 a.m.

Because I'm still in honeymoon.My peptide C is still at 1.9, so I can afford those little luxuries.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
04/27/2012 7:54 a.m.

ah!Great ... Well, you's many days like that, and take away now that you can !!!!

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/27/2012 8:12 a.m.

What I do is eat, what I even want even some cake and I put the insulin of course, Aurora is very clear that whenever you eat carbohydrates you have to put on the corresponding insulin.Mind yourself and go correcting according to comas, ahhhh and we are not weirdos;), now with these insulins that we have we have stopped being weirdo :)) :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/27/2012 11:22 a.m.

Garcias Prado, that is what I know, I will get quickly as this sugar before, and according to what they put to eat.
And the weird bug hahaha do not take it badly, I say it for me, and scheme for my ignorance when I boy somewhere ... PUF!I hardly take anything and ask me, but are you thin because you don't eat, are you rejimen?And I say, I don't have diabetes, and you know they tell you, but if the diabetics can eat everything no ... and I do.But I don't have it very well and blah, with how little I like to get attention, but I am over insulin and enjoy like the others and thank you very much for the aid meading you do not know everything I am learning here.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/27/2012 1:01 p.m.

Hi Aurora,
I also get a lot when something despite being honeymoon, but I allow my whims.The cake adds to the accounts and you can take it perfectly, a small piece but you can.Keep in mind that a Sanwich triangle has HC, about one or so and that the chuces have a lot of sugar and you may raise your sugar fast, but enjoy the birthday and eat.If this time you fall short, you already correct it later, everything is to learn and if we do not throw ourselves to the pool we will not learn how to do it and the insulins today allow us the whims from time to time.
A kiss and have a good time.

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
04/28/2012 7:03 a.m.

Thank you, Garbitxsu for your opinion, I will do so, ..

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
04/28/2012 12:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.