doubtful ...

mcrb69's profile photo   07/30/2010 10:27 a.m.

Hello good!!My name is Mamen, I'm new here and I would like to explain my situation.I've been with enough headache for a long time, I have to lie on the bed and rest, when I go to the beach or I'm going to go around the street, I have to drink something cool because I have enough thirst and if I do not take away, I have to eat a chupachup ...... the truth that I am scared ... and it happened to me many times ... my grandmother is diabetic (the one who died was also), can it be diabetics ???Having relatives with diabetes affects that I can also have ???Thanks for your kindness and your help

mcrb69's profile photo
mcrb69
07/30/2010 10:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Mamen.Do not torture yourself so it may not be important.Visit to the doctor and salt of doubts.Who would tell you something else?Go as soon as possible and tell us.Already with safe information, here you will find help, support and human heat.Don't delay it.
All the best.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/30/2010 2:29 p.m.

Welcome !! ... I tell you the same, the best thing is that you go to your head doctor, so you will get out of doubt ... In principle type 1 diabetes is characterized by suffering some or all the following symptoms: be very thirst, be thirst,Urinal, lose weight (still eating a lot) and feeling tired ... Type 2 diabetes does not usually present symptoms, of doing so could be blurred vision, fatigue, increased appetite, thirst, desire to urinate, etc.
You tell us what they tell you.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/30/2010 2:50 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

The truth is that I have been more thirsty for a long time and I am much more pipi ...that the doctors told me.On Tuesday for the Tare I will go to the doctor, if I see that I am bad, because I will take a test to the pharmacy

mcrb69's profile photo
mcrb69
07/30/2010 5:26 p.m.

If you are under 40 years old, we are talking about type 1 diabetes .... When we mention drink a lot, we are talking about not less than 6-7 liters of water per day, eat a lot (diet greater than 3000 kcal a day) andlose weight despite that diet .... The weight is very indicative.

In any case, it is best to glymia in the pharmacy or in the health center and salts of doubts ...

DiabetesForo
07/31/2010 1:07 p.m.

I am 23 years old and the truth is that I am scared

mcrb69's profile photo
mcrb69
07/31/2010 1:50 p.m.

Today I have gone to the doctor and he told me that I can be diabetic and also wants to make me an electrocardiogram apart from the analyzes to get out of doubt

mcrb69's profile photo
mcrb69
08/03/2010 12:52 p.m.

Can you be?Normally, a simple blood glucose (click on the finger) is usually enough ...
If with the glycemia on the finger there are doubts, you can turn to analytics ...

Maybe you simply have altered basal blood glucose (which can be for many things)

The electro I suppose that it will be within a complete check that will want to make you

DiabetesForo
08/04/2010 3:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.