Dependency Law

Udane's profile photo   08/04/2010 6:18 p.m.

Hello, I enter this thread in case any, you can make a hand when it comes to understanding the following.

I request the Dependency Law for my girl who is only 15 months old and is diabetics for 4 months. We were to the valuation appointment and only 33% of disabilities were granted.

Today I have received another notification that deals with the Dependency Law, as I cannot teach you the data privacy form, if I provide some data so that someone can guide me:

Subject: NOTIFICATION OF THE Foral order of recognition of the dependency situation for people under 3 years.

According to the specific assessment scale (EVE), the requesting person is recognized for the condition of:
- Dependent person: Grade 1. Level 2: Moderate dependence.
- Review date: November 2010.

With all this, I understand that my daughter has been granted the Dependency Law, but I want to ascedural for someone who understands these issues. Thank you very much and forgive for the sheet ...

Udane's profile photo
Udane
08/04/2010 6:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi UDANE
One thing is the Dependency Law and a very different minus value certificate ... You can have a 70% disability certificate and have a moderate dependence recognized.

33% is the essential minimum to access social benefits.

Moderate dependence means that the person needs help to carry out several basic activities of daily life, at least once a day or have intermittent or limited support needs for their personal autonomy.It corresponds to a final scale score between 25 to 49 points.
The scale is special for people under 3 years.
But I remember badly, the rights to the dependent on grade 1 became effective in 2012: shock: ... although I imagine it depends on each autonomy.

More information: Link ... Ependencia

After that communication you lack the proposal of PIA, individual care program.That is, they will make a proposal on what services you can correspond to you and you will have to accept or not what they propose.The PIA proposal will be done in an interview with the social worker of your area (probably from the City Council).
I believe that they probably offer you a telesence service ... because within the dependency law I think there is no other benefit that can be offered ...

In this link you have all the services offered by your community:

They cannot offer you financial aid because they are only recognized for grade 2 and grade 3.

As for the disability, in this link you have a good compilation of the benefits:

In your case, the 2 things that you can benefit most is to have more score when choosing school and have free recipes.

If you have more doubts, ask ....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/05/2010 4:27 a.m.

Thanks Owash, I imagined that you were going to answer me ...
I mean, this last certificate I have received what it means?
Have they bothered to send a folio that is useless?
These days walking something lost in every way ... the same is why I don't understand anything?

Udane's profile photo
Udane
08/05/2010 5:15 a.m.

Yes, the folio is worth it because it is the resolution of the valuation of the dependency law.
Although for practical purposes it is of no use.
The services they propose in the PIA, in the interview with the social worker, is actually what interests you.

Much more important is the certificate where you put your girl has granted 33%

DiabetesForo
08/05/2010 5:30 a.m.

Well, at least we have something ...
Since we are, another question:
My daughter has a review in November of this year, if for a casual by then I started I imagine that the degree of disqualia that has been granted to her is over?
From what the social assistant told us, which had granted him 33%, for the simple fact that he was not.

Udane's profile photo
Udane
08/05/2010 5:59 a.m.

It depends on what he puts in the minus value certificate.
You must have a role that puts something like: Optional Medical Opinion in which you will put the causative pathologies of the certificate.
Based on that will make the review.
They usually review every 2 years, up to 18.

In any case, you can always provide new reports or request that they value the case again.
In the case of diabetes as such small crios they usually give, not always and depending on the court, 33% for having diabetes.

DiabetesForo
08/05/2010 6:53 a.m.

Hello again ... and thank you very much Owash.
Look at the minusvalia certificate, disability ... puts:
Disability degree: 33%.
THIRD PERSON HELP: 000
Application date: 05-21-2010
Date of next review: provisional. 29-04-2012.
And now this is where I should put an emoticon ...
Type of disability: psychic.
Diagnosis: Maturative delay.
I do not understand anything, when we went to the review, I would not ask any questions about the diabetes of my baby, neither the assistant nor the psychology?
He dedicated himself to putting a handkerchief on his head to the baby and when he took it off, the psychology said:
Oh, if you know how to take it off ... and I and my husband looking like fools ...
To you all this seems normal to you?

Udane's profile photo
Udane
08/05/2010 2:56 p.m.

The maturation delay should refer to the court itself ...

Obviously, it does not seem normal ...
Without knowing your baby it is impossible to say anything ... but I suppose it perfectly normal, beyond a challenge in walking (this happened, right? I have not invented it).

You carried the reports where I had diabetes, I imagine ...

Well, the next review is in 2012, so you don't give it more around until then ...
I do not know how "your administration" will go, I from you just in case, 6 months before the revision date I would ask if you have to submit them or call you.

I would recommend that when they asked for the minus value certificate you will only show the certificate, do not show the optional technical opinion.
It is not for anything specifically, nor do you have to be ashamed, or anything like that.
Simply that you decide who you want to tell what your baby has or stops.
The certificate is sufficient for all the procedures you have to do.

DiabetesForo
08/05/2010 3:24 p.m.

No Owash you have not invented it, my girl had 12 months when the review touched her and as she still did not go or crawled, (which no longer happens, since already, running crawling), for that lack of mobility, he gave him the33% disability.
One thing is that they consider that because it is not yet, they will grant him 33% and another very different is that the certificate has come to me, in which he puts, that my daughter has a maturative psychic delay.
Not by shame, simply because my daughter is diabetic and in that certificate, there is no...

Udane's profile photo
Udane
08/05/2010 6:09 p.m.

You are right, the diagnosis is so striking that you will only have problems.

I said, in general, not because of your particular case ... is that whenever the certificate is requested anywhere, people tend to present all the papers they have and that is not so ... you just have to present theCertificate where it puts the name and percentage of disability.
The rest of the papers are stored at home, because no one is interested.

In the case of the choles, it is true that when presenting it, they will want to study if you need specific support and what kind ....

Logically, the maturative delay is cataloged with psychic disability.
There are only 4 types of disability: physical, psychic, sensory and organic.
Psychic includes almost all psychological, psychiatric disorders, developmental disorders and others that do not enter the rest of the categories.

At the popular level, it is usually understood that psychic pathologies are mental illnesses ... and not only.

So in the 2012 review, take a certificate of your pediatrician where he explains the Udane diabetes and value it ...
You also have the possibility to ask for a review right now ... but do not think you will need it (for school issues or for whatever), I would not do anything until 2012.

DiabetesForo
08/06/2010 3:36 a.m.

We have the review this year within a few months, in November, now regarding what?No idea ... but at this point I already laugh at everything :)) :)) ... it is the best therapy ... when you begin to notice that you already start pissed off: Evil:.
Eskerrik Asko (as we say here) for clarifying something else things and especially for your attention, greetings.

Udane's profile photo
Udane
08/06/2010 2:03 p.m.

Zuri Esker: d

Have you contacted the Navarra Association?Juantxo and company are quite nice

DiabetesForo
08/07/2010 5:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.