Dianben

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/04/2010 7:08 p.m.

Hello everyone!My name is Cristina and I just registered in this forum.I am 26 years old and I am dayly.The treatment I follow is Levemir 26-0-16 and a Dianben pill in the morning.The pill is recently taken and feels fatal: stomach pain, dizziness, nausea, bad taste ... So for now I take half.Does anyone take Dianben, if I want to know if you also have bad at first ???
I would like to meet people from Barcelona or surroundings to share experiences and be able to talk about doubts since I do not know anyone but it is diabetic.
Thank you very much, see you soon !!;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/04/2010 7:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Cris, welcome

Do you have type 1 diabetes?
Because if so, you have a fairly unusual treatment:-/: Shock:

Dianben usually gives the symptoms you comment (except dizziness), tries to take it after eating (always next to meals), but normal is that those symptoms pass after 1 month ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/05/2010 4:34 a.m.

Hi Cristina:

Welcome to the forum.I take Dianben, at the beginning and for a long time I took half and a half, always with a full stomach, now it is an integer after the food and everything goes very well, the Dianben cannot leave, use a generic.

All the best

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
08/05/2010 5:26 a.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Hello everyone!My name is Cristina and I just registered in this forum.I am 26 years old and I am dayly.The treatment I follow is Levemir 26-0-16 and a Dianben pill in the morning.The pill is recently taken and feels fatal: stomach pain, dizziness, nausea, bad taste ... So for now I take half.Does anyone take Dianben, if I want to know if you also have bad at first ???
I would like to meet people from Barcelona or surroundings to share experiences and be able to talk about doubts since I do not know anyone but it is diabetic.
Thank you very much, see you soon !!;)

Hello, I am from a little town next to BCN i I have 28 I I am looking for the same as you if you fancy we could meet us to chat, and tell experiences you tell me something greetings!

CAMAS's profile photo
CAMAS
12/30/2010 7:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.