Hello, I'm Carlos here my drama ... xD

Carlos Castillo's profile photo   08/19/2010 12:27 a.m.

Hello, I am nothing, 2 years ago exactly that I was diagnosed with the type 1 diabetes mellitus.

It all started one morning, which had to collect the analyzes that had made me a few days before.When I am going to pick them up to my medical center, the doctor tells me that in the analysis I have glycemia in 365, he tells me that he does not want to delanthe events and that he immediately goes to the nearest hospital.I had no idea what 365 of sugar was, I had never heard of diabetes

I go to the hospital, I enter for emergencies and teach the reports to a nurse and the truth is that I am quite scared, I immediately took me on a stretcher, I put what I was used to seeing in the movies like an XD serum but notIt was a serum later they told me it was "insulin."

Well the doctor is that I would try to do if I work as well as possible but it was a person without any sensitivity, I think I do not think of what that meant for me, I quote his words textually:

- Lord Carlos, you have diabetes, do you know what I mean?

- Well, not a doctor.

- It is a life disease, it has no cure, its only treatment consists of undergoing small daily punctures throughout your life.And you must start today.

I was stunned and tears began to get out of my eyes.Then they had a week admitted to the hospital to teach and others.And luckily I could run into much more nice and pleasant people.And the truth I left the hospital very comfortable from my illness.Today, I am doing well, I have no problems of any kind.

CONCLUSION.I'm going to be very clear

Diabetes is a very hard sake in anyone's life.It is very hard to "open to eat that ice cream that you liked so much" although from time to time I think we all eat it but well.

It is something very hard but an advice is this and to life you have to make a couple of cushion ... "with forgiveness" and if you are diabetic ... what happens?You learn to value life more than any other person.We cannot thank anyone XK this is not good but as it is there a pair of eggs ... and life is lived as we have wanted.

PD: Do not give up anything for diabetes ... to nothing, from love, going through a trip (which will say ui coñazo pass all the medicines through the airport, because they pass and point xD), even a party.

Of course, take care of yourself !!!!

Here he has me for what they want, and the thing about my drama is irony, life should not be dramatized for a thing like this.

Carlos Castillo's profile photo
Carlos Castillo
08/19/2010 12:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Carlos

Welcome to the forum.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/19/2010 4:55 a.m.

Hello, I am new in this for 6 months and I don't know very well how this is going well, sulinIt seems inreresenant but I don't know how to contact people and ask them more doubts thanks and a greeting I am from Bilbao and my name is Javi

DiabetesForo
09/28/2010 8:05 a.m.

Carlos, welcome.I had not read the post.

Hi Vito, welcome to the forum.You can ask them in this same thread, or in some that open in the "Diabetes" Questions "section, more than anything because the threads are organized.
So you do not seem that you have received diabetological edition, right?.It is very important to obtain good control and have some peace of mind knowing everything that affects our glucose level, such as correcting limit situations etc.Food is a very important part and that your educator (the endocrine can guide you about who is yours) or the nutritionist are the ones who can help you best.However, I leave you a link for you to take a look:

Tell us what treatment you carry, what kind of insulin, if you know the diet by portions, what your control is like.So we can get an idea of ​​how you are going and can guide you.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/28/2010 8:15 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Javi,
Here another Basque, from Donostia, welcome to the forum
Greetings,

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/28/2010 1:39 p.m.

Vito being from Bilbao you are very shy :)) It's a joke

Enter the section questions about diabetes, you give new theme and ask what you want ...

Let's see what can we help you

Welcome to the club

DiabetesForo
09/28/2010 3:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.