I need help please

Carlos Castillo's profile photo   08/19/2010 1:17 a.m.

Hello, I need help with the subject of rations.I've been with diabetes for 2 years.

I hear talk about rations and good control that are made by them.I have heard a lot of this has 60 grams of carbohydrates ... Therefore there are 2 rations ... or things like that.

But I don't know anything about that.I feel that I have been wearing blindly all this time, that is, today as pizza because 20 tomorrow chicken, 16 to the other egg because 19 and even the next week I eat pizza again and I put on 22 because I do not remember ...

I hope you can explain how this is going.Thank you really, I owe you a lot !!

Carlos Castillo's profile photo
Carlos Castillo
08/19/2010 1:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!!
Well, I was like you, 10 years with diabetes and my hemo did not go down ... apart from the fact that my nurse approved so to speak, that he put me or calculated me to Boleo. I did not see this well, no matter how much she for herDisinterers, approved it, and I was the one who took the initiative to learn the carbohydrate count... And sincerely, I notice a lot of improvement. Find it to your nurse or whoever takes it to you. It is never necessary to learn it.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/19/2010 5:01 a.m.

The truth is that without knowing of quantities you cannot carry a correct diet since you have to eat based on your age, weight and height by adjusting the amount of insulin.
Comment this in your medical center and if you do not give you the help you ask, do not hesitate to change your dietitist or center.You can ask for these change I tell you from experience since I had an endocrine that I didn't like anything and I changed it.The one I have now is a first.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/19/2010 9:45 a.m.

I spend a very useful link to learn to handle you by rations:

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/19/2010 4:39 p.m.

Carlos Castillo said:
Hi I need help with the subject of rations.I've been with diabetes for 2 years.

I hear talk about rations and good control that are made by them.I have heard a lot of this has 60 grams of carbohydrates ... Therefore there are 2 rations ... or things like that.

But I don't know anything about that.I feel that I have been wearing blindly all this time, that is, today as pizza because 20 tomorrow chicken, 16 to the other egg because 19 and even the next week I eat pizza again and I put on 22 because I do not remember ...

I hope you can explain how this is going.Thank you really, I owe you a lot !!

This website can help you count rations

Link

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
05/26/2022 9:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.