I am already a bomber

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/23/2010 3:40 p.m.

Hello guys, =) this tomorrow they have already put the bomb, after a whole morning at the hospital I left there to lower the blood glucose to 98, at first I was 357 later went from 357 to 430 (but of course in the first control I did not haveInsulina and in the 2nd I had just eaten, then I had 202 at the next time and then I had 98, I had no acetone at any time, thank God.Nurses like the endo I am very grateful because it is not just his work, but that they really care about you and help you, the nurse even gave me the nurse so that today I was notifying how she went and thatLovely and wonderful!Half an hour I had 223 but then I got off at 2 h half to 127 (nothing wrong) the bad thing was later, that I had and had 264 = (but he had not spent half an hour of the snack so I will wait a bit to see ifI get off or put a BC.A little kiss I will tell you how they are doing and I hope you share your experiences that are great support for me, a huge kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/23/2010 3:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good!!Another one!Although I am not glad for you Ingrid.Surely it will be great.Now give the body time ... and do not hesitate to call the patient, which is also appreciated that they worry like this!
A kiss and here!; D

Nita_Wave's profile photo
Nita_Wave
08/23/2010 3:51 p.m.

Ingrid the first days are the worst, little by little you will adjust and you will find yourself safer, I imagine that they will have scheduled a unique basal for 24 hours and you will have to do many controls but you will see that in a short time you have dominated it, do not hesitate toraise all the doubts that arise ...

A kiss

DiabetesForo
08/23/2010 4:44 p.m.

Thank you very much for answering =) now the only thing I fear is hypoglycemia at night, since when I have it 120 before I sleep I get very nervous thinking that it will go down and I will now have insulin all night andthat .. but well I hope to take the trick and if it is not always our friend glucagon =) a little kiss and thanks again

DiabetesForo
08/23/2010 6:07 p.m.

Ufff already starts the paranoias.It has dropped to 157 at 20:00 and now I have 80: S I have eaten a yogurt and a caramel with sugar in case.But I still have 1 active insulin unit as it gives me a bass, it gives me something the symptoms are stronger than before and my hands tremble: S

DiabetesForo
08/23/2010 8:14 p.m.

Congratulations Super_ingrid !!!!
First congratulate you for the bomb ... how lucky ... I have been trying to convince my endo for several years to put it on ... and girl, there is no way ... even if I don't give up, I'm going to keep fighting !!!Imagine, I punish me 5 times a day, go to one every 2 or 3 ... BUUFFF ...
And second, congratulate you for the medical team you have. The truth is that when a doctor, nurse or who takes you, they care so much, it is appreciated ... and it is not easy to find !!Since last month, how much with a nurse who is teaching me and helping what in 10 years has not taught me any doctor ... and I am eternally grateful.
And nothing, I understand you perfectly the fear of nocturnal hypos.I recommend, since you just started with the bomb, that at least the first weeks you put the alarm clock at 3 or 4 in the morning to see your glycemias at midnight ... at least, desire in tranquility, and if these casualties, then you can modify the basal or take something if you did not notice the descent.
And by the way, I imagine that now that you have a bomb, you will have the issue of the count for portions, right?How do you carry it?
all the best!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/24/2010 4:54 a.m.

Well, let's see how it goes.Yesterday I had 2 hypoglycemia, and I was fatal, everything was around, I hope to take the two of the two and not have to take anything extra that at night I do not feel like it to eat and I do not want to take weight either ... today they lowered me a littleThe basal nothing better and now I am going to exercise I hope that I do not get much.Kekilla your say that you want to get pregnant to see if they pay attention to you xD a friend of mine did it and worked.Regarding the rations thanks to God I am an ax and I tell them perfectly, I also use the meter glass or a food weight =) and I hope I get a stable level without ups and downs (never better).A huge kiss Take care and count: P

DiabetesForo
08/24/2010 8:39 a.m.

That goes daughter, I have already told her that I want to get pregnant, that I wantnoses ... in October I will ask for it again, and if you are still in your thirteen, I will see what I do, but change my end, almost certainly. I count more or less I carry it well ... count phenomenal, but put meInsulin based on the rations ... I am not very clear ... but well, it is still soon, I have only been doing ... I hope to do things as well as possible, although for me it is now a world.But everything is to improve !!I hope with this theme of the portions can lower my hem and take it to Rajatabla

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/24/2010 9:02 a.m.

Keky do not worry that if you change your endocrine, it will sure.And because of the rations do not worry, that if they put the pump they will give you courses before the hydrates and everything did to me and great, so to fight for that pump =) I have had a good day todayI've had the glucose great!But after snacking (half an hour or so later) he had 290: s and merende melon.From tomorrow I will change the snack for 1 piece of fruit and 1 yogurt or something.A kiss

DiabetesForo
08/24/2010 4:01 p.m.

I see that you are a bomber, because welcome to the club :))
Well I wish you the best with your new pet, heh, heh, he will be your inseparable friend and you will have to know and learn to handle her. That is easy, (learning the operation) the difficult thing is to adjust doses sometimes and well we already knowThat the diabets is capricious and it is not exact science, you will have to be pending and do the relevant controls, but everything is achieved in the end.
I am not the best example now, because I am not very centered and I have neglected a tad, but I am again in it and I will see if I get my hem again to acceptable levels.

I also panic the hypoglycemia, that is my fear always, with or without a bomb it has always happened to me.
All the best

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
08/25/2010 6:29 a.m.

Welcome to the Congregation of the privileged.(The insulin pump is a privilege within the reach of very few diabetics.)
Relax and let's walk slowly.The road is long but we are many.Don't forget it.
Faced with any questions, he raises his voice and some of those who walk close we will go by your side.
A cordial greeting for everyone.

DiabetesForo
08/25/2010 2:18 p.m.

Well, I'm already improving glycemias, now it only remains that it does not gain weight to be completely happy.I want to download my and keep them less than 7 for my whole life, at eating I am very disciplined, I tell the hydrates and I never go out of the dish only 1 or 2 times a month, but never married.I also do 1 hour of elliptics 5 days a week, so I hope everything goes well and my hemo goes down, I'm looking forward to 3 months and get the analysis!=), what I have is a question.Is the active insulin the one left in the body or the one that is still passing my pump?I am not very clear, today I was going to ask one of my dear nurses Pino and Belén, but I forget XDDDD a kiss

DiabetesForo
08/25/2010 3:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.