Ask

manuel's profile photo   08/25/2010 7:16 a.m.

I have observed that Orino more than before being diabetic, at night I see I lift two and three times, I put 10 from Lantus, a janumet tablet 50/1000 mg at breakfast and another at dinner. I started with 20 units of LantusI have been going down because I do some sport and diet.Greetings for everyone.

manuel's profile photo
manuel
08/25/2010 7:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What years do you have?
Glycosylated hemoglobin?

From the age of 50-55, in men the Benign Prostate Hyperplasia may appear ... The prostate is enlarged and difficult to urinate ... the symptoms you describe are similar.It is a slight (today) of very good treatment (operation) and prognosis.
Consult with the urologist.

When we have high glycosylated hemoglobin, with very high glycemia, we usually repeat the symptoms of a debut: drink a lot, eat, a lot, urinate a lot, lose weight ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/25/2010 7:58 a.m.

I am 52 years old, monorane, the prostatic analytics is good, thanks for your answer

manuel's profile photo
manuel
08/28/2010 2:01 p.m.

Hi Manuel: I think that urinating can be due to the fact that diabetics ingest more water because it helps lower blood sugar level.The same thing happened to me.Before being diabetic I drank when I was thirsty and now I do it as support for treatment to keep the levels and urine more.
I hope you are better for mind, greetings

maravisa's profile photo
maravisa
08/29/2010 3:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.