Hello, 30 years of diabetes

piguma's profile photo   08/29/2010 1:08 p.m.

In this boring August afternoon when I am sailing online and looking for something interesting about diabetes, I have found this forum that has hooked me.And the first thing I have done is register to participate in it.I have a fairly decayed season because my ghost hypoglycemia are demoralizing me a lot.I carry with diabetes 30 years, as I usually say, I invented this.And I am usually very optimism and positive but as I have already told you, I walk down.I have spent a month of August Jod .... since at least I wait for them and for no reason to justify it, Zaca !!Hypoglycemia to singing.The bad thing is that some have given me in the car driving.Suddenly I see double or triple, I don't know who I am, or where I am or where I am going.I do not see the rest of the cars or the road.I do not recognize my street or my portal.And since my brain runs out of sugar does not work and I am not able to think and take the glucosport that I always carry for these emergency cases.Anyway ... that on top of that I must give thanks because I have not had or cause any accident and best of all, I am still alive.

I hope to continue visiting this forum and make me like this.And forgive for my negativism, on the next occasions I hope to be more lively and be able to share with you good things than there are although I do not see them now.Greetings to all.

piguma's profile photo
piguma
08/29/2010 1:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @piguma! I read this post only now .... but you mention the month of August, so it is probably old.How are you now with your treatment?

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/21/2016 11:17 a.m.

Hello CEIII !!

Yeah.It is a long time ago.Now I don't walk very well.The very uncontrolled sugar due to several surgeons and problems I have had with breast cancer.But well, calm because it is what it touches.Thank you!!

piguma's profile photo
piguma
06/12/2016 10:43 p.m.

@piguma, many moods with breast esecancer take care of yourself.This goes out!!!A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/12/2016 11:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.