Well, I don't understand

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/12/2010 8:10 p.m.

I've been with huge climbing for a week ... yesterday I put less insulin at breakfast and eating the same thing I always had 200, but today it suddenly climbed me to 400 suddenly, then went down little by little and when I stayedIn 162 I already put another bolus and lunch I spent the whole afternoon without eating and I was well but the nights is my big problem, since if I have for example 190 after dinner or 200 before I lie down I have it low!And if I get less insulin, the sugar goes up to 250 - 350: I don't know what to do I want to have a fixed normal control ... Last night I got off at 69 and of course I had to have a yogurt to be able to sleep quietly, thenAfter it went up to 91 and at 3 in the morning I was 111, and of course when I woke up, I had 219: S I don't know what to do, I've been thinking about the bolis for several days because I am a little nervous with all this, yesterday on top of theMake the change and take off the other catheter I got a lot of blood and I don't exaggerate wallpaper 2 gauze and I had to pressure me until I stop, and I had noticed well not to prick a vein or anything: S but I don't know what happened to me ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/12/2010 8:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.