Insulflon

dsrodri's profile photo   05/09/2012 2:09 p.m.

I think that too, that what there is is business, and very fat.The same they take products with hardly any evidence of efficiency and security that others withdraw for bad sales even if they go better to the sick.
The times that I will have had to hear over my 33 years with diabetes, especially as a young man (and said by the doctors themselves) that in a few years would take something that would completely cure us;But nothing, here we continue clicking and just like the first day.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
08/27/2013 7:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That told me when I debuted ... with 11 years, the doctor told me, your quiet, that when you are 20, you will be cured ... and I have 33 ... the good thing is that when I talk to people about the subject, IThey say, well, but the situation has improved a lot ... now you do not click with syringe, you carry the bomb ... yes of course ... don't ... anyway ...
that with those of diseases that have to do with the heart for example, which is the vital organ, and they cure and diabetes no :-(

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/27/2013 7:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I suppose you are all right, and that in addition, healing diabetes should not be an easy thing, perhaps we would have to create a foundation of diabetics, funded by diabetics exclusively and with the sole objective of healing the disease ...

fer's profile photo
fer
08/27/2013 9:29 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

+1 To what Fer says.This disease will never have a cure while pharmacists are doing business with us.Chronic diseases are their best resource to gain your turnover.

laurita11977's profile photo
laurita11977
08/28/2013 6:53 a.m.

Now the doctor do not talk about cure, they talk about artificial pancreas (intelligent bomb) continuous meters, but everything implies spending ...

In my 25 years if things have improved, it is much easier to get a very decent control, but we will not forget the punctures ...
For me the "diabetes improvement" is that they would assure me that I would not have complications, or that the probability is low ... it is now the most likely that at some point they will appear ... Thus, that it would gain quality of life

tica's profile photo
tica
08/28/2013 7:11 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

As soon as they get a disease from incurable and mortal to chronicleyou are welcome.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
08/28/2013 7:17 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am using the insufflon for a year and it goes wonderanesthetical and nothing is noticeable.
And another thing is that I have read that it is only worth the fast one, in my case Humalog .... Well, I put the two Lantus and Humalong for the insufflon and go wonderfully, with 6.5 of glucosilada.
I buy it in the Cantabra Association of Diabeticos and it costs me 25euros.In pharmacies they are much more expensive.I am 8 years old.all the best

paulamolina's profile photo
paulamolina
09/03/2013 8:25 p.m.

hello
Please could you tell me where I can buy the insufflon and if they send it to Colombia, thanks

sphinx's profile photo
sphinx
11/13/2013 1:03 a.m.

Fer could do what you said seems good idea ... hehe
I had never heard of the insufflon ..
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
11/13/2013 5:04 a.m.

The wave has come to me that the same begins to market it social security ... but I think they are still presenting the project and there is nothing decided.
But I'm not sure either.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/12/2016 12:18 p.m.

But with the pens can be used or only with syringes?

Dori's profile photo
Dori
03/17/2016 5:54 p.m.

21 años, 10 con diabetes.
20u insulina toujeo por las mañanas. Humalog 4, 6 (5), media mañana y la merienda 3 o 4 y cena 3. Última glicosilada 6,7, sin casi tipos.

It can be used with both syringes and bolis.

beti's profile photo
beti
03/17/2016 8:16 p.m.

I just tell you that since we use freestyle and insufflon, we have lowered the glycosilada to 6.1,
Those who say that it is useless, apart from avoiding about 40 punctures in five days (yes, we leave it 5)
You take away the bad awareness of clicking to run high levels because it does not hurt, in the end you are putting insulin more times (more punctures you save).If your son half food wants more, then nothing, more insulin.
It's like a bomb but ... manual
All the best.

pirupic's profile photo
pirupic
07/07/2016 12:59 p.m.

Bruno, 3 añitos , diabética desde los 1.5. Hemo : 7.4
Novorapid: 4-2-1-2 Levemir: 2 ( noche)

Paulamolina said:
hello everyone, I am using the insufflon for a year and goes wonderWhen I put it before an hour I wear a "emla" cream and nothing is noticeable.
And another thing is that I have read that it is only worth the fast one, in my case Humalog .... Well, I put the two Lantus and Humalong for the insufflon and go wonderfully, with 6.5 of glucosilada.
I buy it in the Cantabra Association of Diabeticos and it costs me 25euros.In pharmacies they are much more expensive.I am 8 years old.GREETING

Abril's profile photo
Abril
12/27/2017 11:32 p.m.

Hello Paulamolina
I have been considering the possibility of changing from the insufflon to the I-Port for the issue of being able to inject Humalog and Tresiba together
since with insufflon the endocrine did not recommend me injecting quickly and slowly.
In your post you say that you supply both and go well, can you give me more information?
I buy the insufflon in OpenFarma and I get the box at 30.95 +expenses D shipping € 4, I usually order 4 boxes to save the expenses.You can tell me where and how to buy it for € 25.
thank you

Abril's profile photo
Abril
12/27/2017 11:37 p.m.

What is the difference with the Iport?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
01/05/2018 4:12 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.