Life insurance

paula's profile photo   09/13/2010 2:26 p.m.

Hello everyone:
I want to ask you what experiences you have had when hiring, as diabetics, life insurance.I refer to whether they have asked you about the disease, if it has had an impact on the final result (eg, they have penalized you, ...).
Thanks in advance.

paula's profile photo
paula
09/13/2010 2:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, I am a mediator of insurance, and there is currently a specific life product for diabetics of both type I and II that covers death, even if it is caused by this disease.

The company studies the health status of each client to assess the premium to be paid through the following data:

• Diabetes typology (I or II).
• Time elapsed since the diagnosis of the disease (years).
• Hemoglobin (HBA1C) (in %).
• Tobacco consumption (Cig. Dia) and alcohol (No. drinks).
• Cholesterol (in mg/dl).
• Triglycerides (in mg/dl).
• Blood pressure (sist. And diast).
• Proteinuria (in mg/dl).
• Retinopathy (no, light, moderate, serious).
• Peripheral neuropathy (no, light, moderate, serious).
• Height and weight.

This insurance does not suffer the great surcharges they suffer in other companies and also covers the death for this disease and facilitates a series of specific diabetics.

If you want to get more information about the product or want to know price, do not hesitate to contact me:

Fausto Huete
E-mail <a href = "mailto: faust

All the best

Fausto's profile photo
Fausto
05/26/2011 2:42 p.m.

We can also go directly to Axa: Link ... 5-5174.pdf
And we save the money in intermediaries.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/28/2011 1:36 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Indeed axPress Room.

I work at the Axa delegation in Valencia, and we are carrying out informative group sessions for people interested in receiving information from this insurance that we market with the name of life responsible risk.

As I have already mentioned in other forums where I participate, the experience is being very rewarding for both parties, I am specifically learning with each one the guests to our informative sessions.

In the meetings, the attendees value above all that for the first time an insurance company offers to assure this group and adapt the price of the insurance to each person, through a six -question questionnaire that he has inIt has various specific factors related to diabetes.

And, on the other hand, the incorporation of a telephone line of medical care to customers and relatives that includes free of medical guidance on measures to take into account when making trips and a medical emergency service, with sending a doctoror an ambulance if necessary.

In this sense, Axa is the first insurer to launch in Spain a specific risk product for diabetics that takes these circumstances into account and that is why we are proud to be the first to eliminate barriers and advance non -discrimination.

I encourage you to contact me, I work in Valencia and I am at your entire disposition.

whelanss's profile photo
whelanss
06/12/2011 5:41 p.m.

I have commented on this issue in another more specific thread about Axa's insurance.Let's follow the matter in our own thread so as not to get rid of, please.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
06/13/2011 5:27 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.