{'en': 'How do you carry insulin in summer in the bag?', 'es': '¿como lleváis la insulina en verano en el bolso?'} Image

How do you carry insulin in summer in the bag?

aurora2's profile photo   05/09/2012 4:55 p.m.

Hello,

Today I was out of home and you don't see what heat is already, and insulin in the bag that almost bubbles and everything ...

Do you know if there are special refrigerators for insulin and where can I buy it?

Last summer I had her in the typical blue fridge not very big but it seemed that I was always working, to see if I modernize a little with your help,

Thank you!

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/09/2012 4:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I recommend the cold portfolio, it is very practical and is phenomenal.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/09/2012 5:18 p.m.

Hello Aurora.
Don't even think about it, those refrigerators are magical, very expensive but magical, I have 2, the 2 bolis and that of 4 and I promise you that put it in extreme temperatures and without any problems.
Hugs, Quim

Quim's profile photo
Quim
05/09/2012 6:02 p.m.

The question is very good.I live in the north and I don't have so much temperature problem, but it is true that in a day like today it makes an important embarrassment ... I don't really know whether it spoils or not.I already have a little thing to buy.Thanks chic@s.

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
05/09/2012 6:31 p.m.

Garbitxu, I bought the cold wallet 2 years ago and I am delighted with her, and with the temperatures that we are having these days they are phenomenal, although here in the north these heats are not very normal
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/10/2012 2:34 a.m.

Thank you, I will be in charge of my pharmacy today, it seems nonsense but the peace of mind of knowing that insulin
This protected and with its adequate temperature is a relief, I do not know if it will happen to you too, but with the heat it smells very strong
And I think whether or not, (the one that I carry in my bag) will no longer happen to me, thank you very much for the information

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/10/2012 5:24 a.m.

I think it can only be bought online, at least before, they did not sell it in any pharmacy.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/10/2012 5:33 a.m.

Hi
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/10/2012 6:09 a.m.

I have bought it online ... In a few days it will arrive.It seems to me a great idea, and seen that people are happy or think about it.

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
05/10/2012 6:14 a.m.

I imagine that the temperature difference between the south and north, center and coast is very different but I think that current temperatures is not afraid to be spoiled.Taking into account that insulin has to be a maximum of 28 degrees, it is a matter of having common sense.Do not leave it in the sun, do not leave it in the glove compartment of the car ... I use the cold wallet a little later, it seems that no but being fans of water and all day in the backpack weighs a little.
Hugs

Quim's profile photo
Quim
05/10/2012 6:48 a.m.

Prado on the page that you sent me if they warn that it can be requested in the pharmacy, allocation not in all but I try, okay?
If I have a problem, I hope you throw me a cable of how you asked for it,

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/10/2012 8:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.