Avandia is removed from the market for its risks

HanSolo's profile photo   09/24/2010 6:03 a.m.

Link ... 41017.html

No comment ...

As always, we are Indian bugs.The periods of tests and tests of the medications have been reduced to save costs and maintain profitability and are now so short that there is no idea of ​​their effects in the middle-long term ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
09/24/2010 6:03 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

This reminds me of the investment funds that were stuck 1 year ago or so ..
Crowd of analysts endorsed and authorized those funds and destinations as insurance ...
1 year later the funds do not exist and those who endorsed and secured remain in their sets as if nothing.

The European and American drug agencies should initiate an internal onset and send the incompetent to the street.

On the other hand, Avandia was authorized restrictively for those with heart problems ... The prospect made it very clear.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 4:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In the Antena 3 midfielder 3 they have said that he had not yet retired: Shock: I agree with Owash, they should do an investigation and cease those who seem to take the lives of people lightly ...

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/24/2010 6:19 p.m.

Yes, it always touches us the best, I don't know how my mother manages.
I say it because in their day they also withdrew another medication that we took both. And now this: Mrgreen:
Yesterday we had to go to give us quote with an endocrine to put another treatment, since in the pharmacy they have retired and can no longer buy it.
Now see when they give the appointment to my mother.
She takes Avandamet, for three years.Pasta at any price.: Mrgreen:

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/29/2010 8:43 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.