I introduce myself

esoja22's profile photo   09/24/2010 8:52 a.m.

Hello everyone, I've been reading the forum for a while and today I have decided to register.
I am diagnosed with type 2 since October 2007 by a routine analytics.
I am with oral antidiabetics, and almost everything I have read in the forum is relative to those who click insulin.Is there any post dedicated?
Thanks in advance.

esoja22's profile photo
esoja22
09/24/2010 8:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome :) I am of type 1 but I suppose there will be many type 2 here willing to help you;)

All the best.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/24/2010 9:02 a.m.

Hello, that.

I think there is no specific section on type 2, although there are a few foros that are type 2.
Anyway, it may be a good beginning to open that topic, and surely people will participate.

Be welcome to the club.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 9:14 a.m.

Hello everyone, my name is saving and I am the father of an 8 -year -old boy who just diagnosesand that he liked him.I am shit by what could happen to him being sleeping, my question is: any of those who are here have put the famous glucamon chief?Greetings to all and please do not stop writing in this forum that now read all your answers

salva cm's profile photo
salva cm
09/24/2010 9:19 a.m.

Save, the first thing is welcome and get comfortable, that we are going to throw a little hand.

There is a thread of "parents", in the section "I am looking for someone from ...", where you can raise all your doubts, that they will not be few, and you will see how within very little it is you who is helping the new ones.

My daughter debuted at the same age as your son, at 8 years.Now he is 16, so we have some experience in all this.

The fear of something sleeping can solve it by doing a control at dawn.We continue to do my daughter, because she has a tendency to give us the occasional scare and so we are safer.

As for glucagon, yes, we have ever had to put it.You should not be afraid to use it, but remember that, while you are aware, it is better to give sugar.If you are unconscious, do not have any repair to put it on.I once told my daughter's endo that the glucagon could click anywhere in the body, except in the eye: D if you have to do it, try to inject it very slowly, because if it is injected very quickly it tends to cause nausea,But there is no major problem.

A advice: try to remove any drama.The child must be a normal child.Nothing "poor", or "he can't."You must treat your diabetes with the same naturalness with which you would try to wear glasses, or the one you have to wear an spray for allergy.It is convenient that your environment (family, friends, teachers know it to help in case of emergency.

You will tell us and ask what you want.

Health and a kiss to the little one.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 9:31 a.m.

Hi ESOJA22:

Welcome to the forum, I have diabetes 2 as you, I take a diabem 850 a day, so I have been well for a year.

Greetings,: p

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
09/24/2010 1:10 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Hello save, welcome to the forum, here are very prepared people who can help you very well.

All the best

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
09/24/2010 1:11 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Thank you all for the welcome.
I think I have not explained myself well with the post for us.
What I want to know is how you control those who only take pills when you exercise, I explain myself, if you eat or take something before you start, while you do the exercise, etc.I don't know if I have explained it well.

esoja22's profile photo
esoja22
09/24/2010 3:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.