Needjos for the MaliiiiSimas Bolis !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nenito's profile photo   05/25/2012 9:34 a.m.

Hi guys,
I wanted to comment on one thing that is killing me (of rage) inside, and as I was surprised not to see it in any subject in the forum, because if it happens to you, surely it is also destroying you (inside, in the areas"affected").

It turns out that in the ambulatory we attended by needles for insulin bowling alleyrs, the brand has now changed and they have gone from being the BD brand needles, to be of a brand that puts PIC.At first I alarmed the change, before trying clearly, and we told the nurse, but I did not know the explanation or at least he did not tell us.

Of this already a few months ago, with what when trying the first, and I repeat, the first needle, the puncture Dolia that you do not see, and the most curious, when the tip was left folded.

Months later of the torture, day after day, it can be verified that they come out as bulbs in the areas of the punctures, bruises, and even more wounded than we are due, if we count those times that we do not feel like puncture ourselves, or we do it bad, but always.

Investigating we have found out that in other communities (we are from Madrid, I had forgotten to say) had already had problems with the supply this "so much" and "so of quality" of aforementioned needles.

For example, in the Valencian Community without going any further, several patients with diabetes had already been mobilized to take this punishment to have to prick, and if I remember correctly there was even a person who testified "that the needle had been left inside"What a fabric.

The company that manufactures the needles, is an Italian company, Artsana, which has already responded to some vehemence complaint that its customers have been forced to do: they say "that they are very reliable and quality"

But it is as easy as they supply the same needles as before.Investigating even more we have also discovered, that there has been a contract of the Ministry of Health, in which it makes the cost difference of one needle with the other, and create me gentlemen, or four cent we save.It does not arrive.

I just seeing the image of my girl trying to prick and that the needle literally did not stick, it was like that I had no tip, as if you were clicking with a wool sewing needle, or when one took out and came out like thePissa Tower, I wanted to cry.What fabric

We are going to write a writing by providing the documentation collected to see if they pay attention to us, so to see if this serves that if any of you guys, that the same thing happens to you, you can encourage you and so we are more, because but often supplicationHave to be complicating real diabetes.

I put any of the links for more than 5 years and in front and as soon as I may not have it here, I put the official brand change document.Thanks and a hug to all.

Link
Link

Nenito's profile photo
Nenito
05/25/2012 9:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To put it finely ... are shit

Pic needles insauce, are horrendous needles.
Interestingly, the company has other much more expensive needles that have an acceptable quality and do not give so many problems, even being worse than those of Novo or BD ... However, as the competitions always reward the cheapest win the worst quality needles.

They have been trying to place their needles in any place in Spain for years.
They were thrown from Galicia, Valencia, Euskadi and some areas of Madrid.
In Catalonia, the quality phase did not happen.

You do well in complaining in writing and with entry record.
Without complaints those who malgobiern do nothing.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/25/2012 1:01 p.m.

And meanwhile, talk to the doctor to make recipes for other syringes, because it doesn't have to endure that torture ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/25/2012 2:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

This last Tuesday I was asking for material (needles and reactive strips), I speak of the Community of Madrid, and the nurse intended to give me precisely those.From the BD he told me that they are no longer sent.As I already knew the horrendas Pic Insupen, last year they gave me a box in La Paz and I used them I think two or three days, (the bruises and tears that caused they were not normal), I asked the nurse to give me the only oneBD Box Micro Fine 5 mm I had.
I'm afraid we already know where the stock is liquidating ...:?:(
Nenito, if you want to include my (bad) experience and sign in the writing, it has it ...

olmo's profile photo
olmo
05/25/2012 6:18 p.m.

Ufff Nenito, my mother, what a bad I remember I have of those needles, they hurt me ...
Now I use the BD 5 mm and what a difference, there is no color
Greetingsssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/25/2012 7:07 p.m.

If things are in Spain, 4 mm dB.No illusions, right?

DiabetesForo
05/26/2012 9:47 a.m.

In Spain we are going through a process of "rationalization" of resources, assuming that rationalizing is a euphemism of reducing or suppressing, to the step we are going ... :?

olmo's profile photo
olmo
05/26/2012 11:53 a.m.

I just debuted and I have been clicking with the PIC (6 mm) from that same dayGalician, so from Galicia they have not thrown them, they give them to me in my health center and it is more, now that I think it I have only seen of this brand!Maybe they give us the one you say that they are of better quality but of the same company, I don't know ...: S

Tam's profile photo
Tam
05/26/2012 4:52 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

Tam, then greater shame that they have bought again ...

Link ... 0 & amp; HIFR =750

I do not think they have bought the "good" of Insupen, more than anything because they are much more expensive than their bad needles.
And here we already know that patients import a whistle, politicians do not care (ours, of course) and in the time of more "justified" cuts is to buy worse quality material (but above all cheap, which is what mattershour)

DiabetesForo
05/27/2012 4:04 a.m.

The last two boxes of needles that I have used have been those of BD Microfine of 8mm, I am not sure if at any time I have used less mm.Do you know if for social security you could ask for less long?The PIC needles I think they have never given me, I live in Bilbao.

Greetings: d: d

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/27/2012 7:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I am from Donosti, at first I used the 8 mm, but they did a damage, I asked the nurse for 5 mm and great
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/27/2012 2:32 p.m.

Well, those are those, the code of mine is the same as the one that puts on the sergas page !!They have bought them again!You have to be useless, put an alert on the web and then buy what they say is bad ¬¬

Alg a me give them 6 in social security, but of course I have a girl's body that I no longer had to ask me to give me those, the girl who gave them told me directly: "To you 6, to you, to you, 6,that those of 8 are too much for your complexion "

Tam's profile photo
Tam
05/27/2012 7:26 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

The last two boxes of needles I have used have been 8mm BD Microfine, I am not sure if at any time I have used less mm.Do you know if for social security you could ask for less long?The PIC needles I think they have never given me, I live in Bilbao.

Greetings: D: D

BD announced that I was going to market the 4 mm, but I have not seen anything anywhere.

Those of 5mm of the BD brand are "usable" by most people, except in cases of great obesity.
In this thread we commented: Diabetes/New-Recommendations-Tection-Inject-T6953.html

Of course, you can ask for the size that each one considers ... that cost exactly the same.
BD has those of 5, 8 and 12 mm (although I think they were going to withdraw them).
InsUPEN I think it is 6.8 and 12 ... just like those of Novo and Braun (although these brands are barely given in Spain).

DiabetesForo
05/28/2012 2:09 p.m.

Very interesting what was said in the other thread, Owash, with every year that I have been with this and I still learn: Oops :.
The last time they gave needles did not give me choose and I didn't worry, the truth.Yes, I notice that sometimes, not many, I get some bruises especially on my thighs (there I put 20 of Lantus) and when I put it in my arms I notice more pain ... but I do not know if they will depend on the 8 mm.And it would be good to use the 5mm, so more comfortable without pinch: D !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/28/2012 5:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I algo the lantus put it in the culete, try to see if it hurts less than on the thighs!I have 6 needles, but in the thigh with the same needle it hurts, that's why I changed.

Yesterday I went for Agujitas and nothing, again those of 6 and Pic ... and there was no other brand in sight, so nothing, I will have to endure with this brand.

Tam's profile photo
Tam
05/31/2012 11:24 a.m.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

Are there 30 or 31g needles of more than 8mm?What brand?From what I see pic and bd no

DiabetesForo
10/04/2014 3:18 p.m.

Puff insupe them ... what Bodrio

Basically it is a "clean" way to tell you that you are going to take wind, and kindly buy your consumables ... little by little, they are getting it ... the next thing will be to put some strips for devices of 30 or 45 seconds ...

And as I said in the case of Cambre's child ... it hurts me, I bother me that they laugh at me ... ok, drink, my bolds, my pains, my punctures, I'm already older ... but give thisTo a child, sincerely, no and no.It is seen that the children of those who buy them are not diabetic, because they would know what is good ...

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
10/08/2014 11:20 a.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hello everyone for my 1-year-old son, they gave me the BD micro-fine, 0.25x5mm but since it was so small a lot hurt, at the time we were looking to find some better in the health center they told us that theHiban to change for the InsUPEN of 8, because they were going to give for social security, well we cost us a lot but through a representative of the house they provided us with samples of the InsUPEN32g.Sensive, 0.23 of4mm unworthy at the moment we are doing well and we have not given us any kind of problem although they said that those did not enter social security to us made an imform the pediatrician so that every three months they give us a box I do not know if you have moreData or you already know them, or there is even some better for the cases of young children, I would like you to give me more information about the needles, thanks, happy day and better night

alex's profile photo
alex
11/08/2014 10:16 a.m.

Jo well, on the contrary, normally the ones we want and do not give us are the BD, they insuffer and omnican are not bad, they are worse !!I don't know the sensitive but normal ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/08/2014 10:44 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello!!.I am from Seville and the BD 0.25*5mm Sterile give me in the Health Center.Before they gave me the 8, but they hurt a lot and the endocrine indicated that I asked for those of 5 and the truth that much better !!
I have to take a box to see what they give me.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
11/09/2014 2:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.