so much fear is normal?

aurora2's profile photo   05/27/2012 7:09 p.m.

You see, it turns out that yesterday I went to Getafe and without knowing it, it turns out that there is the fair and as I went with my son we decided to take a walk
I take everything related to my diabetes because we think of dinner there, the thing is that since I have lived there for several years, between greeting the ancient friends
I was late for everything - insulin and dinner was delayed, I had a leg tremor that you don't see and touched me and it was fine so I did not spliced ​​...
And on top of my son, he gave him to ride in the frog, well, one thing that hits jumps I don't know what is called and more fear even to think that if the sugar lowered me there, because I had symptoms of descent all the time, the thing that II mount with him, who remedies is 6 years old but with my bag with my thing by caution, in all ways there that could do everything flying, will it be because the body asks so to speak insulin?Since they are so many years putting it at the same time, or is it "fear", has it ever happened to you?Have that strong fear in case the sugar goes up or down?

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/27/2012 7:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Aurora

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/28/2012 7:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Aurora what you describe is completely normal, at least in my case.If you get used to looking at the sugar at a certain time and injecting, when you don't do it, insecurity enters.
When I go to the final exams often happens to me, I am always thinking that I am going under sugar now I will not know or add 2 and 2 and in the end you end up having the symptoms without having the hypo or hyper, when it happens to you, tryRelax (mounted in an attraction is difficult) and think that in the face of strong hypoglycemia you will realize sooner or later because that knot in the gut and feeling of vacuum are unmistakable.

After a while it happens to you, at least to me, but do not worry because that panic in which you are nervous about how I will have glucose I think it has undertaken all or several times.

Greetings and encouragement.

MeI's profile photo
MeI
05/29/2012 3:32 a.m.

Thank you for the response, the truth is that I stay more calm to know that it is more or less, better up
And at least I am with someone, now I think about it and it gives me until shame and more having everything necessary in my bag that would fix it in a moment, in short ... it was fear and palante. Thank you.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
05/29/2012 4:28 a.m.

I agree that it is normal to be afraid, or at least, I can say that it is very difficult not to have it, it often happens that the feeling of nervousness or anxiety can be confused with a decrease in sugar, and in that circumstance you do not know whether to take an envelopeof sugar or wait a little more to see if it happens, the best, get out of doubt as soon as possible with a glycemia control.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/29/2012 4:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

In these cases, the best can be a juice and a sugar juice and stay calmer ... especially if you are going to have a while in which you will not be able to measure or eat something.
When that moment passes, you measure yourself, you correct yourself and already ... always clear that this does not happen to you every day and is something punctual.

I usually do it in exams, or in some work interview that I have had, or once when I make a long journey by car alone driving.I prefer to be 1 or 2 hours at 200 and correct later, to give me a downturn and bother an important moment as an exam or an interview or cause an accident ...

But come on, it does not go from one or at most 2 times a month, you do not think ... hehehe

Although it has also happened to me, to have a feeling of hip, and measure myself again and again and be around 100, and at 10 minutes, in 40 ... I think this is because of the speed in which the sugar descends, also alsoYou have to take it into account ..

By the way, the adrenaline that you can generate in a fair attraction makes more insulin resistance, so sugar would be more reasonable to have a tendency to rise in the absence of other factors ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/29/2012 4:39 a.m.

Aurora, did you ask me certain information by privi and that's it, ok?It is not that you read it.8)

romevila's profile photo
romevila
05/31/2012 5:35 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Romevila, I did not realize, I scheme this only to enter the forum or here, a momentary lame how I do to enter private and read them.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/01/2012 7:13 a.m.

Yes, Romevila, I already read it, I want to have it already put it to you that you are the lucky one, I am the last time I asked me that it was a toston
But what weighs us if they are going to take them, I want to get bored for me to forget but we are ... that even halted, ha!I also had another of Alex from Seville on the continuous meter from here I thank him because the boy sent me another pribado and scheme I almost never look on my page, from time to time I will look! Ok!thank you .

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/01/2012 7:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.