Infodiabetes aids

fer's profile photo   09/27/2010 4:17 a.m.

infodiabetes aid
17.09.10 - José María del Pozo

On June 19 I read an article that struck me.It said that the Ministry of Health financed the Association of Health Education of people with diabetes in La Rioja (infodiabetes).The collaboration with the associations seems extraordinary, it comes from where it proceeds, even more so if it is from the Ministry of Health, which in the end is the one that benefits the good work of the sick with diabetes.So far everything is fine.But since then I am trying to contact this association by all media: Internet, Communication Guide ... and there is no way.

I would like someone to facilitate contact with the association, since I am diabetic 32 years ago and I am interested in knowing what courses they do and getting partner, if appropriate.Maybe small of evil.Sometimes there are associations that serve as cover to divert public money for other purposes.I hope this is not the case.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/27/2010 4:17 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I'm afraid there's cat locked up.

I have tried to find out something about that supposed association, but there is no address, no telephone, or contact.
Moreover, it facilitates an exhaustive list of Diabetic Associations and all come, except yours.They define themselves: "Borealis Diabetic Association in La Rioja", but they do not come in their own list of associations.

If you want to comment on something on your website, you first have to register at "Word Press."

Rare, very rare everything.I match your suspicions, fer.

I think we will have to pull the blanket, to see what is under.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2010 8:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I spent several years living in La Rioja and neither my educator, nor my endo, nor in the hospital we met this "association" ......... :?

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
09/27/2010 10:45 a.m.

What a bad vibes ... If nobody knows her and you don't know how to access it, it can't be good:?

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/27/2010 11:30 a.m.

No idea
The only thing that occurs to me is that it is a group of educating nurses and not patients.

Another possibility is that this organization:
I have organized some kind of activity in La Rioja ... but nothing blocks me.

In La Rioja, I know these are:

They also finance them, obviously:

But yes, it doesn't look very good

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/27/2010 2:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.