The oil

vicentevolpe's profile photo   06/01/2012 12:45 a.m.

Good morning, I am 62 years old, I measure 1.72, weight 116 kg and two years ago I was diagnosed with diabetes, like all the others, I receive the usual medical treatment, reduce weight, walk 1 hour a day, make diets and take the medicationstraditional to this disease.While I can do what I can.That they give me a special attention at lunchtime is difficult, not all at home are willing to share my diet and prepare more than one type of lunch is expensive and exhausting so I have no choice but to adapt to the menu of the day tryingEating more of this and less than that, that is, what I think is not suitable for my health.Naturally, this makes my blood glucose level always remain high and, in terms of walking, I can not always do it because I frequently suffer from pains and swelling on the knees that prevent me from walking.Recently I read a dietetic book that praised the oil for dietary consumption.Recommend a daily glass of any type of oil other than canola.It can be olive, sunflower, corn, soy but not canola.He even recommends the book that is good to alternate between one oil and another, one day another day another and so.
I did the test and start drinking a daily glass distributed in the different meals later, it began to be difficult because usually almost never as in the same place so I chose to take the glass of oil at once, in a fast inThe tomorrow.To tell the truth, I began to feel many improvements: I went two or three times to the bathroom during the day, I took the pain and fan of my knee, I take off my anxiety to eat, stop urinating with foam, and in general I feltBetter, and even the levels of sugar remained low.However, a doctor friend gave me care that I was careful because that could produce an acetosis.I do not know if this alert predisposed because now when I take the oil it gives me sweat and heat in my head, exhaustion, some cardiac arrhythmia and hypoglycemia at noon, so leave the ingestion of oil.Will anyone have any comments about it?Will the high oil intake be harmful?

vicentevolpe's profile photo
vicentevolpe
06/01/2012 12:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It doesn't seem healthy to have a glass of fasting oil.Moreover, I consider it quite detrimental, because it is a barbarity of fat, apart from disgusting.
It is advisable that the endocrine or nutritionist plan an adequate diet and try to adapt it to family food.It is usually easy.Avoiding rebozados, sweets, excess fats, etc., and controlling hydrates, everything will be much better.

Greetings.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/01/2012 8:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.