Why would it happen?

aurora2's profile photo   06/03/2012 4:45 p.m.

Today I had one thing that more than I do not spliced ​​because ... it turns out that today I eat rice, I put my corresponding insulin and all good
After later I went to take a bar and had ice cream without sugar and decided to eat one, before I had the test and I was altilla at 250 but we did not
I was very surprised because as well and we already know that the paella goes up a little more, I put two of fast especially for the cucurucho that if it has sugar but they do not say it, and two hours to 174 crazy from happy I thought this worksIt is very good, and now I have 300 to dinner at 300 how strange if I don't eat anything else, as I got like this, do you have any explication?I wash my hands thoroughly and then at 270 but of course I already put insulin and I would be taking effect, what a weird right?

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/03/2012 4:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Aurora!
I think you arrived high at dinner because the ice cream made its effect, since if it was without sugar, it had fructose, fat, ... that the blood glucose rises more slowly.Even so those 2 units quickly in my opinion are few to correct the 250 glycemia and compensate for ice cream:-/.But well, now that the summer arrives and the ice cream appears I would eat one of the lifelong that they are richer!Take advantage of the day you give you a good walk.

Greetings: d

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/03/2012 5:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Aurora sugarless ice cream also have carbohydrates and much more fatty than those with sugar so what happened to you is totally predictable.In addition to the 2 correction units you needed at least two others for ice cream.I also prefer an ice cream with sugar, much richer and I need the same insulin as SIN.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/03/2012 5:30 p.m.

Well, it is already solved, thank you very much for answering, if you have a look that if you do not bullshit with your role, because I do not see the table of the carbohydrates but ... that they do not have sugar and that they do not have sugar and everything to sellJo, the end time with sugar and stunned no longer.Thank you very much for getting out of doubt.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/03/2012 6:13 p.m.

As Prado told you, insulin lacked.I usually take advantage of if I have to correct the dose after eating to take some "gift" and with the summer, the ice cream falls safe.I will not forget the advice they gave me in the hospital one day that I went out to take one: "Take the one you want and click an insulin unit for the cucurucho and another for each ball that you are going to throw it away" ;-)

DiabetesForo
06/04/2012 9:38 a.m.

Hello everyone

Haribita, just one unit per ball?I think it's little, right?But it is good to know because we are already at the doors and the night walk through the sea with the ice cream ... even only on Saturday I do not know if it is worth clicking to eat.

I, sometimes my husband took the ice cream, well the size of a chickpea and I stay with the "tasteful", but something is something, right?: D

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/04/2012 3:47 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Hi Romevlla, weight about 53 kg. In case the equivalence serves you

DiabetesForo
06/04/2012 5:12 p.m.

Since we do not put haha ​​I 58 kilos, I think it is according to the sensitivity of insulin or something like that, I spin to me an evenness of insulin lows me 50 according to the educator
But for me that is more, that's why I would tell you the endocrine for each ball that was put on a unit to subtract, it works for me but seeing the ice cream embedding
that the hydrates splices it very well.

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
06/05/2012 8:59 a.m.

Romevila what happened to your message ??????: Shock :, It is the second message you publish without text in recent days ...

DiabetesForo
06/05/2012 9:44 a.m.

Res, :)) Je ne sais pas.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/05/2012 11:33 a.m.

haha someone has regretted putting their weight !!!: D: D: D.

Haribita, you would only need a unit per ball because you are still on the honeymoon and because in Germany the smallest balls: D (but much cheaper: P)

tica's profile photo
tica
06/05/2012 12:01 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

No, what goes, what happens is that it seemed inadmissible to put it.

And, of course it will be there are the smallest ice cream because I would need more units per ball.: D

Prado, I did it ...: Oops:

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/05/2012 12:31 p.m.

Romevila already knows that you can delete your messages or edit them but you don't have to leave them blank .....

DiabetesForo
06/05/2012 12:33 p.m.

Now seriously, how many carbohydrates has an ice cream ball.Because I was happy with my accounts so far.

DiabetesForo
06/05/2012 1:56 p.m.

Prado, he didn't let me eliminate them, then I edit and delete;)

I don't know, how many carbohydrates, because the balls will take with the ladle?3 fast units I put me when I was going to take a superchoc that I love;)

romevila's profile photo
romevila
06/05/2012 4:40 p.m.

An ice cream ball will be equivalent to half a glass of milk with two lumps of sugar ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/05/2012 5:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.