I return to the forum after a long time

meginer's profile photo   09/29/2010 4:53 p.m.

Hello everyone, I was going to put that I am new but no, I had been in the other forum for a long time, in which I had another format.My name is Elena, I am almost 37 years old and I am type 1 diabetic since the age of 11.I have been glad to see many of the ancients around here.I have had some problems in the view, I think that because of bad control during the first years since then I had insulin swine and because I think that the private endocrine that treated me, did not control me too well, and well, then because it has touched meand point.They treated me laser and I am very good, I have a vision of 0.9, that is, practically normal, only if it is very dark it takes me to get used to change.For the rest, that, that I am back and that in case someone is of something I am a family doctor who has just had a fixed place in public health.By the way, I miss Leyre, do you know anything about her?A hug to all.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/29/2010 4:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome again: D

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/29/2010 5:41 p.m.

Hi, Elena
I do remember you from the other forum, and I'm glad you are here again.In addition, it is great to have doctors in the forum: D

Congratulations on that fixed square.

Leyre enters here from time to time, although not very often.I have contact with her, so I'll tell her that you have asked.Surely enters and greets you.

A hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/29/2010 5:45 p.m.

H ola, E Lena!I am very happy to see you here and that you are so well.Congratulations on the square achieved, enjoy it a lot: D
L eyre has a very pretty girl, two years old, I think ..., to see if she enters and tells you.
I am already 22 years old and is very good, in 5th race.
A hug and welcome: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/29/2010 6:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Welcome Elena, and congratulations on that place that surely your work has cost you.

Surely you help us.

By the way where are you from?

Health2

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/30/2010 4:17 a.m.

Hi Alea, yes, you were one who remembered the most, with the theme of your daughter the hypoglycemia and the climbs and others at that time, and also when you told me about your husband who had made an intervention similar to mineAnd it is not diabetic, the truth is that you encouraged me a lot.
In response to Regina, because I am from Andalusia, specifically from Seville.And I was wrong when I said age, I am somewhat older, 38 years old, well, I add up above, it doesn't matter.Well, that, I join work tomorrow 1 in my new site, I will have less time but hey, I will be here.A hug to all.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/30/2010 4:27 a.m.

Welcome to the forum !!!!and congratulations on that square

Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/30/2010 5:15 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome!!!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/30/2010 7:12 a.m.

Welcome Elena!
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/30/2010 5:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.