Levemir

meginer's profile photo   10/04/2010 11:23 a.m.

Hello everyone.I see that many here most of you use the Levemir or once a day and is usually in the morning, or twice a day.I use it once a day but at night, apart from the fast, of course.I wanted to know if you have always used it or they changed it overnight.A hug.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/04/2010 11:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi: I started wearing a lighting once at night and it was very difficult for me to control glycemia with Novorapid, so I consulted the foreros and most of them told me that they were injected once in the morning and another at night.I am doing so for a few weeks and I find it easier to be in good values.I put 9 you.At night and 8 you.in the morning.Although I have to admit that I have not been for two weeks in a row without failures as Owash told me that he uses these same insulins.I am in it, but since I want to have good values ​​eating and drinking what I want, because of course it costs more 8)

maravisa's profile photo
maravisa
10/04/2010 3:55 p.m.

I have always put it in 2 times.

Maravisa, the 2 weeks is the ideal ... but we don't get almost anyone.
The important thing is to have a feeling of control and that the blood glucose figures are within normality.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/04/2010 4:18 p.m.

I understand you, Owash.For a time I managed to be for months in values ​​of "normal" person as if I had no diabetes, but now that I have released my hair .... :)) Although I do not take it so badly with hemoglobin in 6.8.At this stage my aspiration is to lock to live without limitations!: D.Thank you.

maravisa's profile photo
maravisa
10/04/2010 5:18 p.m.

Well, I use the levimir once a day.I put it in the morning early 17 Unid.And in principle it works well for me.
Hugs.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/07/2010 10:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.