We take off the catheter

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/18/2012 4:49 a.m.

Owash, I use the skin tac wipe wipes and costs about 20 euros, but they pass with shipping costs.I use them only for the sensor, and the difference is that it lasts less than a week, or up to 3 weeks and that I have to remove it because the sensor has stopped working.If you spend a little with the wipes, you get to hit your clothes, the truth is that they are doing very well.They can be purchased by eBay Link ... _690wt_906 <!(The shipping costs, too),, in a pharmacy they told me that if not, I ran that they could get them, but I needed them and asked them to those of Novalab.

Just a Marcita answered when I have given him.It wants me to sound that the shipping costs were separately and that they were expensive.I take advantage when I ask for a sensor box ask for the wipes.

tica's profile photo
tica
08/16/2012 6:31 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good I tell you, I am lucky that they endure me without throwing anything or putting anything (we will touch wood).I have endured a one -day session in an aquatic park, and a few bathrooms at sea, we are going to take off once it was, as soon as I changed my catheter I got into my shower and took off (It could influence that the water was too hot) and the other time it is caught in time without the cannula, just changed the catheter I started to do one thing in full sun and started sweating like a chicken and noticed how it startedTo take off, fix it with normal and ordinary tape that if of fabric.By the way on the beach if I caught someone he stared at the patch but most were children and a lifeguard and in the aquatic park it was a lady but that was when he connected the bomb before eating.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
08/24/2012 7:50 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.