HBA1C & LT; 7: A goal available

Figaro_enf's profile photo   10/18/2010 12:01 p.m.

Hello, I wanted to share with you my joy because I have again had the HBA1C to 6.5 this month, ta controlled and no cholesterol, and it is already 3 years like that.I am injecting Insulina Lantus and Lispro, and although it is hard because it requires you to have the 5 senses in it, I am happy to have controlled fierce.
Endo every time I go tells me what I think about the bomb, and I always tell him that while we are under control, but I never discard it because I know it can be very useful.In fact, it has told me about the Medtronic Paradigm that already comes with glycemic sensor and seems to me a pass how technology evolves.Surely many people are supercontent with her, and I may over time put it on.

A pleasure to have a place to tell our experiences.A hug.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Oscar 33 years DMI of 22 years of evolution.Last Hemo 6.5

"Do not take your life so seriously, after all you will not escape alive to tell it"

Figaro_enf's profile photo
Figaro_enf
10/18/2010 12:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Great Hemo .....: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/18/2010 12:40 p.m.

Congratulations on that hem.My endo told me that no bombs and that the sensor cost about 500 euros a month ... You who can not hesitate and benefit from all that!

DiabetesForo
10/18/2010 12:53 p.m.

Fantastic Hemo ... Congratulations ... If you go well with the feathers, good controls and these "comfortable" with feathers and needles, you don't have to think about the bomb.

The meter is a separate world ... for me it seems to me the best advance and the most useful long.

DiabetesForo
10/18/2010 1:29 p.m.

Congratulations!:))

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
10/18/2010 4:38 p.m.

Hello.
Very good results congratulations.
I don't want it for the moment, I am very impressed to have a hooked apparatus and with a cable, I am afraid to think that I can hook, I am also tremendously presumed and I would give myself everything that was noticed under the shirt, although I do not doubtThat carrying it has to be great control and that in cases like people who travel a lot, have constant schedules, children and that costs it more to control the issue has to be superefective.
Hugs

Quim's profile photo
Quim
10/19/2010 10:36 a.m.

Very good hemo!The bomb also gives me dread, I am very active in a matter of sport and I don't know how I would do, the truth is doubts, for now I have the hem well and the doctor says that I do not need it but you never know.

david29's profile photo
david29
10/23/2010 8:18 a.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Very good hemo!The bomb also gives me dread, I am very active in a matter of sport and I don't know how I would do, the truth is doubts, for now I have the hem well and the doctor says that I do not need it but you never know.

david29's profile photo
david29
10/23/2010 8:18 a.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Congratulations on that hemo !!!
I this month, my hemo has been .... 6.7 !!!!!My mother, I still don't believe it, it cost me sweat and tears ... hahaha ... but well, I have also had many peaks ... that's why I'm in favor of the bomb, I want to try ... Anyway, to see thatThe endo tells me, although with that hemo I do not think I want to put it ... Besides, now I am on vacation, and although it eats the same, a Monton has been uncontrolled :?

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/23/2010 10:04 a.m.

Hello,

Congratulations again for those we have.

At first I thought the same as you with the bomb, but after two very serious hypos, I decided and now I am very happy and not just for the controls.The truth is that at the level of glycemia it depends on the control of one in the CH and the insulin, but at the level of comfort it is great.

I also do sports and the Principiio you have to value how you react.For example, when I do very aerobic activities, I have to remove the pump, because if they don't give me hypos.So before I start, I control it and I only leave it if I am above 200. If I am 140 or below, I even like something before the class.On the other hand, for anaerobic activities, I always leave it and do not bother especially, you have to find the system.

All the best!!!

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
10/23/2010 12:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.