Delay in food intake

puri's profile photo   10/22/2010 1:45 p.m.

This diabetes is a world of crazy, at least for the moment.I want to think that with the passage of time and the adjustment of insulin dose everything will be medium normal.
I think I remember that once the diabetic control nurse, she told me, that when you are a long time without eating, it is a primary factor, to increase the glucose, since the body needs it, and the "factory" (approximately approximately, I mean that, although surely with other words).
I do not know, if that may be true, since today for example, I had breakfast at 08 my coffee with milk and cookies (with insulin and the rest of the medication that I took Cortisona), at 11, I had 126 and I took aApple, but at 13.30 I began to feel dizzy, and with a feeling of spectacular hunger;The first thing I thought was that I had the sugar for the soils, but what was my surprise, when I discovered that I had 219 at 13.45.As I scared so much, I automatically puncture myself again and with a difference of 1 minute I had 175. I have eaten and at least the dizziness was (having careful with the hydrates) at 2.5 hours after eating, I was 177
You who have more experience and know the subject better
Is it true what the doctor told me when you delayed a little in the food injet?
Are these levels once?although they are not catastrophic (but neither normal)
Besazos

puri's profile photo
puri
10/22/2010 1:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.