Doubts about my diagnosis

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/18/2012 4:49 p.m.

Hello I have a consultation to do, I tell you a little what happened to me, in 2010 I had my son, during pregnancy I was diagnosed for gestational diabetes 2 months before my baby was born, and they gave me insulin for better control.After 2 months of my baby's birth, I did a control and my fasting level of sugar was 170 and Gad's analysis gave me 30 U/ml and they recommended a unar insulin, they did not give me treatment with medications, andNor a diet. At that moment a different diabetology was treated to me, a month ago I achieved my social work, I will grant me the insulin bomb, but despite everything I fail to feel good or notice any change.Recently investigating on the Internet I realize that I am not doing things right, I never.I also want to add that I never had a hospitalization.I don't know if it's my illusion but I think I could reverse my situation.What do you think of what I think?Do you know any case?All the information you can send me will be grateful.Evangelina

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/18/2012 4:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Eva1592, first of all welcome.

I do not know much about the deferiencies of DM1 or DM2, what if you know is that it is a friend that we load is for life, you just have to know how to take it and always be happy.

It is likely that you are DM2, so you comment, since the DM1 are quite rigorous with what they eat and what affects them is almost immediate, if they get more insulin than it is due to a descent or if they are missing then therefore thereI commission the levels that are carried.

There are many experts here I hope they can instruct you better than I tell you.

greetings....

zyand's profile photo
zyand
06/22/2012 10:01 p.m.

I pass a more complete web link on diabetes, its different types and treatments.
Look at it calmly.
And ask your doctor to tell you clearly what your type of diabetes is.If you are a diabetic, start thinking about taking good care of and living well with diabetes.Thinking about "reverse" and others are just wanting to waste time.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/25/2012 11:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.