BREAZE 2 GLUCOSIA PIRES 2

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/20/2012 3:04 p.m.

Hello everyone,

I am new here .. the other recommended the glucose strips ascent
Have you used them?give good results?

That they are from Bayer already gives me peace of mind, the truth, but it was to see if I got any opinion.

Thank you

The administrators have edited part of this message, by web advertising.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/20/2012 3:04 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello partner.
I imagine that the meter you are talking about is that of the photo, right?

Well, this meter left me a week and I will tell you about it by my experience but this does not mean that others like it.
I think it's a revenge, it's big, ugly, uncomfortable, spectacular, it needs a lot of blood….Horrifying.
The system that has for the strips seems practical but I promise you that it is the host.Imagine you put the album opening the little machine and with a gesture you make the strip come out the top without touching it, you measure it and with another gesture the desiccos without touching it either.Well, on more than one occasion that strip does not stay in the glucometer, but, as a gun of a gun, a hahahaha is shot, I promise you that I had a face of amazing idiot even once my wife attacks my wife, !!!!!!!! I imagine I put the throw in the eye!
Well, as I say my opinion and nothing else.Hopefully some more experienced experience.
Hugs, Quim

Quim's profile photo
Quim
06/21/2012 10:09 a.m.

Sorry to intervene again but I found a photo that I find interesting to put, you can see how big it is and how to put the album with the strips.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
06/21/2012 10:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.