Quick answer is someone there ?????

puri's profile photo   10/28/2010 3:51 p.m.

Hello
I need help right now, I don't know what to do
I have finally managed to have acceptable glucose levels during today, for how I am having them, especially after meals.75 fasts, 126 to eat, 128 2.5 hours after eating (I picked up 2 yogurts (0%0%), and now before dinner, I am with 96 What dinner? I scare a hiccup during the night is normal?
Since I am, if in the morning I get up with the short glucose, what do I do and then breakfast, or do I do it to revenge?
Please, if there is someone looking at this and can help me, I would appreciate it forever.Alomejor, they are normal levels, but I am not accustomed, and I am starting to get nervous since I do not know what to do.

A million thanks :?:

puri's profile photo
puri
10/28/2010 3:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, Puri.

Only with Levemir, without fast it is more difficult to adjust.

Normal dinner and wipe at two hours.If you are with fair figures, be a glass of milk and two cookies.
Mint at dawn, to see how you are going.

In the morning it doesn't matter how you click before or after, because Levemir does not act immediately, but maintained for hours.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2010 5:10 p.m.

They are perfectly normal levels, enjoy those glycemia values ​​while you can and hope it is for a long time.

Dinner what you had planned (if you follow the diet for portions you will have it simple).
If you do not follow any diet, do not forget to eat carbohydrates at dinner, moderately and always tending to eat slow or middle absorption hydrates.
A link:

For everything else, Alea has already explained it.

Do not worry about the night hypos, in 99% of the cases we always wake up, the body always reacts (I have times to dream of food and I have a hiccup :))) Stay calm, if you had a hiccupBody responds for sure and wake up.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2010 5:44 p.m.

How was it resolved?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/29/2010 5 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations on glycemia ... Levemir is an ultra -senses but has a lower half -life than Lantus, no night hypoglycuemias is more unlikely.However, until you have been well controlled time, it would make me 2-3 profiles a week (before and two hours after meals) and a night blood glucose at least 1 time a week (it is good to do it at 3Tomorrow, and I am sorry to wake up) ... If at 3 of the mñana the sugar is high you arrive short of insulin, if you arrive my bass you must as well recommend you take something before bedtime and if possible slow absorption hydrates.
All the best

pedro jiménez's profile photo
pedro jiménez
10/29/2010 6:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.