Help, concern

Areti's profile photo   07/08/2012 11:05 a.m.

Hello, I have not dealt with diabetes so far, I am taking care of an old lady with Alhzeimer and click 3 times a day yesterday at one o'clock in the morning I went down to 20, then the breakfast was fine, but at eleven o'clock274 Well before eating well and now before throwing my nap I have looked at it and gives me 146 and at half an hour 60, please I am going crazy, as this is what I must trust right now is resting quietly and there is no sweatYou can not help me graceaaaaaaaaas

Areti's profile photo
Areti
07/08/2012 11:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Areti!
It is a lot of responsibility for you to take care of an older person with Alzheimer's and insulin dependent without having much idea of ​​what they have to have diabetes.So you accounts I suppose it is a job, or so I understand, and I think that the lady's relatives should give you the solution.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/08/2012 7:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Ask to give you clear guidelines how much you should put on how it is.How to measure it, etc.
It is very risky to leave you like this, without knowing how to handle you, no matter how good intention you have.Ask for those guidelines as soon as possible.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/09/2012 2:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.