EMLA AND METAHOMOGOMIA PROBLEM

helora's profile photo   07/09/2012 8:06 a.m.

We have been using the child for a few months and the time to change it is an ordeal, I imagine that someone here uses the cream emla and wanted to ask you if doctors have put you in the background with the problem of methemoglobinemia (which is why notThey have prescribed it when we have requested it)
In case you now do not prescribe it, do you know if there is something similar?

It seems that they have had many serious income of people who have abused the use of the cream on very extensive surfaces and or using two tubes (to cover by eg some legs) it is not recommended on surfaces of more than 30x20 or in quantities of superiorsto two tubes.But that is not our case.

I leave information

Thank you

helora's profile photo
helora
07/09/2012 8:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I am using Emla with my daughter several months and the truth goes very well, nothing is complained and how is the amount of cream so little it has any effect.
At first I was scared when the news today but in the pharmacy they told me that with such little amount we would not have problems as it has been.The truth is that with the insufflon the girl goes very well and she shows more calm.
Greetings and thanks.

paulamolina's profile photo
paulamolina
07/10/2012 6:02 a.m.

Thank you, today your pediatrician calls me, who told me that I was going to investigate a little more and if I didn't see inconvenience I prescribed it.I hope it is so.

How do you use it?

helora's profile photo
helora
07/10/2012 6:06 a.m.

We also use Emla for catheter and for the sensor, do not be alarmed with the warning, is that people smeared the two legs with emla and then they were lined with transparent film to get the laser of hair removal, imagine the amount of creamFor two adult legs: shock:

mornita's profile photo
mornita
07/10/2012 6:21 a.m.

Do you also file it with film?And how long before?

helora's profile photo
helora
07/10/2012 6:30 a.m.

Morrita person who is that of the sensor?thank you.

paulamolina's profile photo
paulamolina
07/11/2012 5:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.