tracing

Juan Luis's profile photo   10/29/2010 5:49 a.m.

Who is not involved in this business does not know how important it is for us to "overcome."It must sound to Chinese or, in the best case, to our things, such as debuting, of the basal, of the squares.
The fact is that when we talk between us sooner or later, the question comes out, how do you go back?
At the beginning of the times I traced with bread or sugar, although the latter barely used it.I remember once in a meeting explaining things from the curro to some Norwegian colleagues while sweating to gouts and waited for the bread that had taken me just before starting the meeting when I felt low.That day my English must have been more fluid than ever.
Then I went to the Maria cookies, much more comfortable, and of course very attentive in case I caught at home and could eat some "sweet tooth."And then that of slow hydrates and fast hydrates was not in my knowledge, for me all the hydrates were the same, I did the same beans as bananas, we just had to know what they went up measuring just at two hours ... hehe, hehe,I now remember the first time I put on quick insulin, in one hand the ball and in the other the spoon to start eating just at the time the insulin entered, I was not going to give me a superbajón.
Then, and thanks to a forum, I discovered the juices, the glucostports ... and basically a good part of the today I know.By the way, have you tried to mix a Glucosport and a Maria cookie in the mouth?Magnificent.Today, well ... I will not say any of my trace techniques because they are "diabetically" incorrect.
I do not remember when I heard and used this expression for the first time, in fact, I do not know how that primitive technique of bread and the following came to my brain, I suppose that little by little, learning in my own flesh, and starting learning from the momentThat I felt my first downturn ... I don't know, it must be like breathing, which is learned once they give you the diabetic card….It must be part of that knowledge that that good woman said ...Have I told you?I think no, I had it kept for the contest of the story, but since I don't inspire you, I put it on, that it has to do with that of knowledge ... hehe, I put it in itching as if copying a great writer:

And seeing that as a result of his mother's request to Angela, they already brought the pig, claim:

-Oiga, what am I diabetic too!

-Yes, but you have more knowledge.

I didn't know what to say.

We had arrived in the town an hour ago.The original plan was to go to eat Guadalupe that same day along with our hosts, but the delay in leaving Madrid had targets the plan.So when we arrived we decided to take a cane and develop a new plan.What we did not suspect is that we were going to end up invited to a baptism that was celebrated in the town.The menu was great: gazpacho, prawns, and kid or pig.Angela agreed to eat piglet not because her mother told her that it was a back, that she did not believe it, but for how happy she felt about being with her friend Irene and for how hungry she was.

It was then that his mother came up with the diabetes trick to avoid delay.And that was when I wanted to emulate her without any success.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
10/29/2010 5:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hahahas Juan Luis what a good story, I love it ..... :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/29/2010 6:32 a.m.

Very good, heh, heh.
By the way, with what best trace is Coca Cola, with two drinks I put 160 in a moment.

DiabetesForo
10/29/2010 7:28 a.m.

Hahahaha, the truth is that I also start this husband of mine: D :)) :))

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/01/2010 6:34 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Plas, plas plas ... (applause emoticon), how good you are ... :))
We go back with custard, says Angel that they upload fair, just up to 110: shock: have 30 or have 70 :?.To the street always takes the pockets full of sugar sachets.He also does his best to bring him his food with the excuse:-/ .... And there we are, looking at how he eats.

DiabetesForo
11/01/2010 3:51 p.m.

Brilliant.

I keep pulling juice if I am at home or at work.And from sugar anywhere else.All that accompanied with some Maria cookies to set the result well: Mrgreen:

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/02/2010 3:18 a.m.

Well, I "go back" with .... with whatever is sweet and at the reach of my hand!:)) :)) :))
No, seriously.The best in my opinion has traditionally been juice (now I must put it in quotes*), and of course, Coca Cola.Especially the latter, since it does not have fructose mixed with glucose, as they can carry the juice.It is water and glucose, without more.Absorption is immediately.And taking into account that I have problems (I still don't know where they come from or why) that make my gastric emptying slow and glucose rises very slowly, I must therefore go to liquids, much faster than the solid.

(*) The juice in quotes I say it because for quite some time, in the market we can find many juices, but lately the juices that put "exclusively with sugars naturally present in the fruit" are being seen a lot;That is, with the fruitful fruit of the fruit with which they are made, and without added glucose.That is, that does not help us to overcome a low bason.And I have been able to check it lately.Therefore, and given the doubt whether this juice or this other will be better to overcome and know which of them will carry what I am looking for (that is, glucose added), because I throw myself into the red drink, which goes up like a shot.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/02/2010 4:07 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

My daughter loves to trace with the rice with milk that the grandmother makes: P

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2010 10:50 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I am with Gondullo, the Coca Cola goes like a shot, and by the time I am doing bike sport, ski, that you can not carry much weight in the backpack, there are some isostar or decatlon jelly that before opening them you have already started to climb,For me that is the best by far.

martagsc's profile photo
martagsc
11/02/2010 1:38 p.m.

Once, I went back with croquettes :)) To the nosuecanas of the morning, half asleep I saw myself frying croquettes: mrgreen:
I think it has been the only time I have done strange things in a hip ...

The cocacola is holy hand, if I am away from home ... At home I opt for juices or milk, and I always put sugar: 2-3 tablespoons.

I have ever traced banana or oranges

DiabetesForo
11/02/2010 2:30 p.m.

To me the juices, even if they are of those who do not have added sugars, work for fear.

When diving I carry one of those bags full of glucose, which can be opened and consumed under water.

At the moment, I have not had to use it in that situation, and I hope it will continue like this.(If not, I will stop diving).

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/03/2010 3:23 a.m.

Well, I agree with Nacho, to me the sugars without added sugars are going very well, they upload me quickly and doing sports what is going best to me are the glucosely glucose blisters, I stopped buying the pills because the new container I don't like anything: twisted:

DiabetesForo
11/03/2010 4:18 a.m.

Well, Juan has different ways to "overcome":
-When sport does what Aquarius does, to maintain its more or less normal levels
-If it's low before food takes juice
- If you are on the street you take a cocacola
- If you are not high, before going to sleep you take 2 sugary yogurts so that it does not give it low.
Ah !!And always carries in glycosport pockets, if you have none of that at hand ...
Juan Luis, what a beautiful story! What a shame not to present yourself to the contest! You would be a safe winner !!!

DiabetesForo
11/03/2010 5:25 a.m.

Joé, in the end it turns out that I didn't say how I went back.

If I am with obvious symptoms of Bajon, with Glucosport and Cookie.
If what happens is that I see in the continuous meter that I am on my way to Bajon or, without a continuous meter, I have serious suspicions, I throw myself as a possessed to the pantry to see that succulent cookies we have out there.

Ah, I have presented that contest, but only with a story.I'm going to win for sure, but I also wanted second place ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/03/2010 6:11 a.m.

The contest you refer to is "inspired by the diabtes"?I introduced myself last year with a short story and although I was not among the "chosen", on the website of that contest they talked about what they had received and mentioned my character.That's all I got of fame ...: ((((

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/03/2010 7:15 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I will leave the contest for next year, I'm very vague to write.

And to overcome, because Celia as he gives.Outside the house almost always pulls Glucosport, which is always what it has on top.At home, if it is day, it usually takes juice, or, if it is not very low, you prefer to eat something (chocolate cookies, for example).If it is early, we give a glass of milk with sugar, without waking it up.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/03/2010 9:27 a.m.

ALÁAAA how many sugars are there for this entry!hahaha!

Well, if I take a normal and grinding juice, it rises in excess, as I can take two or three traguitos.

I have found that the ideal for me is a glass of juice without natural sugar (with fruit fructose) and a pair of sugarless cookies.This is at home.By the time I am outside I have a normal juice and the cereal bars with fruit or chocolate from Special K are great, because each bar are 13 gr of ch: d, holy hand and a good combination of fast and slow hydrates.

: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/04/2010 6:21 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.