Urine 24 hours

lucinere's profile photo   11/01/2010 8:07 a.m.

Hello, I do not know if you can help me ... tomorrow we have to show the urine of 24 hours to the hospital, they will also do blood analysis, the annual (my 7 -year -old daughter), I have been telling her since yesterday that we will keep the Pipi,That he will do in the pool and then put it in the bottle, etc., the fact is that the first urine we have discarded as they told us, the second good and then hear the Vater's tank and tells me that he has done there, that he isHave you forgotten to do in the pool, will something happen because 1 urine is missing?Anyway, tomorrow when let's go I will comment ... Thank you.

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
11/01/2010 8:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Lucinere.They still ask you to pick up urine 24 hours before?It seems that it is no longer necessary, with that of the morning it is enough, that is what the endocrine told us.Anyway, it is best to get what happened, because the amount of urine is outer for that analysis.They will take it into account.Good luck in the endo.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/01/2010 12:07 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you Velia, we send it every year every year, it will be that here in Zaragoza they are a little outdated ... let's see how we are doing, I do not have much hope of having lowered the hemo, last it was 8.2

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
11/01/2010 2:42 p.m.

It depends on what the analysis has asked for.
I think that if it is only the control of the kidney is usually measured with the creatinine/albumin ratio but it depends on whether the laboratory is authorized to it, but the 24 -hour urine is collected.
If you want to look at something else the amount of urine collection is important.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/01/2010 2:54 p.m.

I had no idea about the laboratory, Owash .... for 5 years they have been asking us for 24 hours, and the last or the last 2 already told us that it was not necessary, that with the first urine it wasgood.I will ask how at the end of the month the review has.
Lucinere, maybe you have already told it, what treatment does your daughter carry?Don't you find the right guideline? If you want to tell us, maybe we can give you a hand.Much encouragement, you'll see how in the end you get.
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/01/2010 3:39 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, this is for the annual analytics, we have changed a lot of treatment of my daughter almost 3 years ago, we started with Insulatard and Novorapid, then at some point in the day we used Actrapid too, then we change to Levemir and Novorapid and now we areWith Lantus and Novorapid.We have had more good, about 7 but now we have climbed.When we were levere, it was pure discussion every time we went to endo because they said they were in block and we had to put the same units in the morning as at night, as we did not do so in the end.
We do not agree that we say with our doctor but it is the one there is.
He does not understand why we put the isnulin after eating and even after finishing, especially when he eats rice and legume, he should never find out that my daughter does not take everything without.
To find 1 day well we go crazy, to top it off in the school there is no one responsible and given the hypos or what the girl considers that it is 1 hiccum (it is not measured by shame) takes sugar and many times it passes, but too much agoLa Chiquilla with 7 years.
His guideline depends a lot on what he eats, if I give him pasta I usually put something else, it depends on what breakfast too.
It has been 1 time since if you have more than 200 I put half a unit and if you have more than 300 I put 1 unit more, although this have not told us in the hospital, it is little to try and see your sensitivity.
We are from Zaragoza and we are part of 1 association that has been created recently (Dana) with several families here that we met in another forum.
Right now I think I should climb Lantus to 9 because for example reaching 2 hours from the food with 162 at the time of the snack and having spent 1 hour and a half or almost 2 had 230 and at night at 3 this high (above250) and rises about 150 or 190 .....

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
11/01/2010 4:04 p.m.

My mother, Lucinere, how many have touched you ... as some muddy would say, if some are because there must be tó :))It was like that, I would be asking for change.
By the way, Dana sounds to me (apart from being the name of my daughter the eldest: d), if I am not mistaken Rosabel, who is my friend, has something to do with her, is so?.What are you going?
Have you gone through the thread of parents?I tell you above all because you read about the bomb, I don't know if you like the idea or not, but maybe it's a good option for your daughter.Why do you be ashamed to measure yourself in school?Is there no possibility that any teacher accompanies him somewhere private to measure himself? Of course, how much do some things have to change ... poor breeding !!!, too much.
Regarding Lantus, it seems that yes, he needs something else.Go up 1 and wait 3 days to see how.You have to look especially at the pre, if they are high or low, if they are fine and the pos (2 hours later) are still high, then you will have to increase the units to eat something (do not offend, I suppose that what I put already youYou know it, but hey, to corroborate what you do a little, which sometimes comes good.
It gives me a little hurry to say it, but the truth is that the endo deserves not to tell him the truth ...
Cheer up.Do not stop telling us.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/01/2010 4:23 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I have gone to your messages and I remember that you wrote about hiding diabetes .... I didn't recognize you.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/01/2010 4:28 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, if Rosabel is part of Dana, I know that she is also here, I usually enter the other forum, do you know which right?There we also support each other a lot but I like you reads, here there is a lot of experience ...
My daughter takes the gluco for lunchtime, there are days that she does and there are days not ("he forgot"), he is ashamed, I don't know when he passed, his father and I treat the diabetes of diabetes ofNatural form and we do not hide but she when it comes to showing with the children of school there are days that you don't feel like ...
The parents' thread is usually read, I tell you that I see that people know a lot but of course my daughter does not carry a bomb and although we have not considered it seriously we would have to "fight" with the doctor because according to her it is not that I changeNeither the controls nor the quality of life, in addition the 6 daily punctures barely hurt Lucia?(It is what he said when we play the subject)
Today I will put 9 instead of 8 although the truth is afraid of the changes because since you do not know how it will react when it is in school ... but we will have to try ...

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
11/01/2010 4:48 p.m.

Do you mean youth diabetes forum? .... Uffff, I haven't followed for years.In any way here, there or in any other forum, the important thing is to feel supported, learn, help ... what is it?
Your endocrine is the same that leads to Clauida?I say it because she has been bombing for a long time.If there are precedents, you already know where to throw ... but hey, the first thing is to consider it among you.
With what happens to your little one in the school, I believe that with a push by his master@ it would be enough for him to feel safe and control, you know, the teachers seem to have a respect"special" ... anyway as it grows it will be easier.Patience.
Let's see how the change of Lantus.You are telling us.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/01/2010 6:25 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

If, at some point, Claudia has come to Zaragoza but Normal goes to Huesca, the topic teacher is also difficult, she takes it little seriously, she does not really want to get involved, I academically like it very much but with respect to the diabetes ofMy daughter rather little, I trust the girl very much but of course, she is a child after all and is wrong.
The other forum is quite paradic, less bad than our parents' thread is a bit our refuge and even to tell us how we have been doing well but the rest I don't even look at it, removed from some news about diabetes ...
In our hospital there is some case of children with a bomb but that I know personally it is 1 baby who debut when the doctor was on vacation and I treat another doctor, this baby came out of the hospital with her bomb (they had her in the hospital for somechance), there is another case but I do not think they carry it for facilities that this doctor is placed ..
I have put the 9 units today instead of 8, I will tell you, thanks Velia for your comments ...

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
11/01/2010 6:46 p.m.

Hi Lucinere,

Are you going to the Children's Hospital?They were treating me there .. 15 years.When I was not yet put on the hospital, but when I started my personal battle in the adult hopital I know that in the Infaltil hospital they were putting bombs.What endocrine takes you?I guess the doctor who locked me and would have been retired.

How does the diabetic association work?I was in which I had, a thousand years ago, in the places the places and I didn't like anything.

tica's profile photo
tica
11/03/2010 11:01 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Tica, I suppose the endo that Lelva to my daughter is the same one that took you, even the nurse who gives you the diabetological education, I know why there are people around 40 and debuted as children and they were already them.
They are not very partying for the bomb, I know 2 people who put it there and I assure you that it is not because she would facilitate it, when we appoint the bomb we told us that it did not change anything to take it or not take it, I told her that although although although althoughIt was only for the 6 daily punctures (then 7) and his response was looking at my daughter if it also doesn't hurt almost true?
The association, as you say, I didn't like anything, when my daughter debuted we went to a talk from which we were desolate, the average was 60 years, they dealt with food issues, vegetables, iron fillet, not abuse salt,Nothing to do with the feeding of a child, it seemed so trsite that we do not associate, I only go from time to time to buy lancetas because those who are going well for Lucia only sell them there (they are the ones in the hospital)
We belong to a association that is "taking off" in which we have gathered several families of children and adolescents, just being able to talk to these parents and with which children see that they are not "special" is already worth it, we will also doEverything possible to get the greatest well -being for them, our children ....
Now I have to wait for Tuesday to go to review and see how yesterday's analytics has gone .... greetings.

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
11/03/2010 5:10 p.m.

Hi Lucinere, I entered to see what they told the girl, but I see that you have no results .... to us less bad than the general analysis of the hemo TB.They do it with a little machine and that we have advanced.
Regarding the bomb I tell you the same, when the time comes, if you decide sure you get it .... courage !!!And to the nurse or endocrine, who says that nothing changes, you give my phone and speak with me: D ... or better, with our hospital ... to see what it seems.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/04/2010 5:01 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia we have the results next Tuesday, together with the quarterly revision, hemo when we go to the reviews is also with the little machine but since it was now complete analytical it seemed to me that they also asked for it ..
I suppose that the hemo will not vary much of the one now, 8.2, finding a good day completely is very rare in us, last night at 2 hours of having dinner (11.30 hours) had 150, at 2 at night 250,I have put half unity, having uploaded 1 unit the Lantus did not want to spend with the novorapid and when we get up to go to Cole 68.
The doctor that we have oursNoche had plent and when we were going to review and saw the data told us again, go in block ...I suppose the same.
If this forum or some Internet pages read a little I think it would be recycled and learn, although you should no longer have a great desire, it has been in the Muuuuchos Years Children's Hospital.

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
11/04/2010 9:11 a.m.

We already have the results of the analyzes, the Hemo has lowered a little, not desired but the next time it will be ... from 8.6 to 8.
We have been told that cholesterol is a high movie but it has not given much importance, even so we will do it, although it does not eat many animal fats or oils of these of palm ...
I will climb another unit of Lantus because the fasting figures are pulling high and food having a good figure in mid -morning in school and lunch only 1.5 portions, so to see if going up to 10 we get less lifting less liftAnd you can have a little more lunch because with the age you have, you must be more, you spend a hunger the girl ...

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
11/09/2010 10:30 a.m.

I am very happy with the descent, to see if it continues and soon plants in 7 ... encourage ... for cholesterol increases the blue fish intake containing omega 3, of olive oil, use semi milk (weWe have always used it) and some exercise that is good for everything, avoid sausages, to see if the next is already normal ...
In any case, congratulations on the results.
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2010 12:11 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Thanks Velia, to see if we go down if, I have left animated because although little something we have come down, after debut we also had some 7 so we will try for the next one ... the truth that Lucia does not take much fat to say or thatIt seems to me, we eat fish often, not daily but if 2 or 3 times a week (food or dinner), in my house we only use olive oil, milk is what if it fails, we take it whole, but it only takes1 glass a day (breakfast) unless some night I will be for dessert (we will change to see how such), sausage almost everything is turkey, yes, we will have to restrict the head of the wild boar that he loves, because of me, everything is said, to try it ... 2 days ago a week skating and 1 day swimming and the rest of the time when we are on the street is like a lizard, not for still.
Semi milk will be noticed in glycemia?

lucinere's profile photo
lucinere
11/09/2010 1:32 p.m.

Let's see if you get it with milk (AH, Tb. Avoid the other fatty dairy products, yogurts, cheese, try to buy them TB. Skimed or semi -light).
The whole milk, having more fat makes the absorption of the HC, s slower, but the amount of HC, s is the same.
Try to give some soy drink, since they contain vegetable fats.With milk I don't know the HC, S, but I have tried with yogurts and have all sugar and enough HC, s.
You are telling us ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2010 2:56 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.