New grass against diabetes

joangri's profile photo   11/05/2010 3:45 p.m.

GOOD NIGHT
It will make approximately a week that gave in Antena 3 or in Telecinco a news referring to the discovery of a herb against diabetes.Please someone stayed with the name ????
THANK YOU

joangri's profile photo
joangri
11/05/2010 3:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let's see, the first and main:

Miracles in Lourdes (if any)

The grass you mean, is called Stevia and does not cure at all diabetes.In fact, I don't think it is more beneficial than chard, lettuce or tomato.

What is the difference is that it has a component (steviósido) that is a good shortening sweetener and exempt from carbohydrates.My daughter uses the Stevia powder concentrate, as a sweetener, in the same way as the aspartamo, or saccharin, or any other.Of course, he knows better.

I hope I have not chased the illusions.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/05/2010 4:25 p.m.

I have been in the infusion of dry sheets of Stevia, a glass on an empty stomach and another at night before going to sleep daily.
I had read it on different websites, they said that it regulated the blood glucose indices.
My experience today is that my levels are still the same as Stevia's infusions, as an infusion, such as any other person mint, but I think it does not contribute anything else.
Everything that is not a ferreo control in diet and physical exercise I do not believe that it serves anything, or perhaps in some people can have a placebo effect.

antoni's profile photo
antoni
11/06/2010 4:31 a.m.

I saw it.
It was in Telecinco, (at least, I saw it in this chain).And after the report ended, I was about 10 minutes stripping and giving birth to the editor and the head of the editor who, (even called a journalist), allowed "that" to be issued.Those of this chain, at least those of this, have totally lost the north and are able to give the same treatment to an informative news as to a save me.It was unfortunate.Without any type of criteria, or rigor, or responsibility for work.

And I got so overwhelmed: Evil:, by many people who, due to their circumstances, (age, capacity, etc.), do not have resources or have sufficiently formed ideas of what this disease is.That report, I induced to error.It seemed that with taking "Stevia", it was enough to lead a life of the most normal, neither insulin nor anything.My nephew who is 11 years old would have worried about doing better.Come on, I would have dedicated more than 5 minutes, which they would take to do it.
I change the "it was unfortunate," for "it was even denunciable."I believe, without exaggeration, that some association of diabetics of this country could even have put hand in the matter.

Long live Pepa Good !!!: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
11/08/2010 9:39 a.m.

My God...

As a person who is within the guild (not far inside, fortunately: audiovisual communication study, but they usually call me journalist ...) I still don't understand how some people can exercise certain professions.I begin to be afraid of the news that is published in the next few years watching how the perceal is.

Arrobita, I totally agree with you.Joangri, I feel that the myth falls out but this has nothing true: there is no cure for diabetes.There are only ways to control it, and herbs (for many herbs that are) will not do better than you ever.

Alea, on the other hand and changing third ... where do you buy the concentrate you say?I am not very friend of saccharin (there are more and more studies that recommend that several reasons be avoided, so I know) so I am open to try new things, and hey, if you know better .. perfect!

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/09/2010 7:13 a.m.

Montarial, in Stevia powder concentrate, a friend of Bolivia has been given to me.I know it is sold in several places in Spain, even online, but I don't know how much it will be reliable.
It is also sold in herbalists, although nothing cheap, by the way.
We will have to investigate.
The truth is that sweetening power is very high and the taste is very natural.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/09/2010 8 a.m.

In the pharmacy where I buy it in pills such as saccharin, but it costs a little boat like Natren 13 or € 15.I imagine that in other pharmacies they will also have it.

esoja22's profile photo
esoja22
11/10/2010 9:05 a.m.

Thanks to both :) I'll try and tell what I think

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/11/2010 4:32 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.