couple with diabetes.

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/29/2012 7:44 p.m.

Hello! They will not have diabetes but my partner if the thing is that we have been coming out for a long time and it has not told me yet! I know because we are from the same environment and people well known for both of them have told me.I think that as he has not told me at the beginning, he will be afraid to tell me and that it seems bad or something. I'm thinking of getting the subject interested in how he has to do ... so that I see that I know and that ifI have not left it before now I am not going to do it! But I see that I do not dare to tell me and it seems strange to me!
I just want to make him see that I am by his side that I want it and that nothing will change between us!
I think that with the passage of the Tiemoo more will cost me to tell me that is why I am thinking of addressing the subject with the coomo something natural and unimportant for the relationship.
I hope you can advise me here and if you can tell me if you go wrong confessing that you have your partners for fear of rejection! Thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/29/2012 7:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello azu,
It was very hard to tell my partner.I told him as soon as I start leaving but I remember the day and it cost me a lot ... once I released him, he told me that he was very silly, that I thought I was going to explain something horrible for how I got ...
I would talk to him.If you are really hiding it, a weight will be removed when you speak it.In addition, if the relationship is serious, it is important that the couple is involved or at least know how everything works.
Greetings

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/30/2012 4:28 a.m.

Thanks for answering me!

DiabetesForo
07/30/2012 7:29 a.m.

Hello good,

Yes, I understand your partner's attitude, I have been the same with many people.I have had new friends who I have not told them at first and then when there were more confidence in our friendship group, I cost me more to say it, a feeling that I didn't even understand since my "old" friends if they knew.
Regarding the brides more of the same, when I had new couples or began a relationship I never told her at first, it took a bit and I suppose it would be fear of rejection, also having to explain the disease from my point of view,since I have seen that many people have an idea totally away from reality.

Greetings and encouragement

Tiver's profile photo
Tiver
08/04/2012 12:57 p.m.

Thank you for answering. If I thought about what you tell me that when the time passes the more it costs to tell it. I am on the other side and when you know and wait for that laso and I have a bad time because I wanted to take away that"Weight" for calling it somehow.And I would like to help in everything I can.
You can assure you that when you know someone who really does not care because I knew it else!

DiabetesForo
08/05/2012 7:44 p.m.

I always know someone, I have said what I have, more than anything because they do not get a surprise, be it displeasure that is that some hypo or hyper happens to me and does not know what happens to me with the consequences that thiswould lead.

As you say, if they really love you, I shouldn't give importance.

I guess he will not say it for fear of a possible rejection, but in this case it would not be so, but not all are so understanding ...

There are very special people ...

Greetings and that is mild, that nothing happens!

;)

Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]'s profile photo
Yahoo MMCrawler [Bot]
08/08/2012 10:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.