Central Hospital 10-11-10

superman1's profile photo   11/11/2010 4:11 a.m.

Good morning!!
I do not know if you saw the chapter of Central Hospital last night.
Summarizing ... doctors try to kill Dr. Vilchez putting a high dose of insulin.Another Dr. who discovers it unconscious observes the insulin bottle with the syringe next to Vilchez and says he has severe hypoglycemia.Well, take the DR UNAZ SUGARILLOS and get into the "beast" in the mouth and Vilchez recovers aware.
How can a series throw those things?It is totally contraindicated to oral food in case of severe hypoglycemia and more in that uncontrolled way.

Of grief !!!

superman1's profile photo
superman1
11/11/2010 4:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have punctured a high insulin dose (and I imagine that if you have done it, it would be directly in vein, to achieve a stronger effect), it would not recover with anything oral, but with glucagon and glucose serum in vein.From what I know, it is a death that would occur only if the person runs out of assistance for a number of enough hours without anyone taking him out of the coma.

I have recorded it.I will see it today :-)

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/11/2010 4:28 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

It is what Telecirco has!
What shame, I imagine that the director will not be documented a little before putting cans on television, but hey, it is what there is a long time ago, (in this forum, I believe) where in the same chain, a diabetic came out thatHe was suffering hypoglycemia, and the doctor, seeing that he suffered hypoglycemia, to "save him" .... he click more insulin !!!!
What ignorance and ignorance there is ... my mother

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/11/2010 4:46 a.m.

is what you have a telecirco! ... a diabetic came out that was suffering a hypoglycemia, and the doctor, seeing that she suffered a hypoglycemia, to "save him" ....More insulin !!!!

What do you say I have seen more than once and twice on television.I don't know why there is that belief.You usually see a guy who wobbles, gets very bad and always say ... Is it diabetic and needs its insulin ... hahaha ... why have you seen this scene in many movies and series?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/11/2010 4:55 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Well yes, and it is quite outraged, because because of that nonsense that you see many people on television, you can cause deaths in case you need a diabetic help.Joer, it doesn't cost so much to look for the Google, we are going to see that inCase of hypoglycemia, glucose or failing, glucagon or call emergencies must be supplied, but never supply insulin.
My mother .... and make these buried knowing that many people will see it, and there, freely, without documentation or anything, Ale, as if they want to put that the remedy is rubbing the skin with lemon, since the sugar goes upfor the pores .... hahahaha

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/11/2010 5:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.