Is it rapidly corrected almost daily for health

aurora2's profile photo   08/03/2012 8:58 a.m.

Hello, I have a question, since you explained here the way to run quickly for me was .. good
Something extraordinary, because it really works, I do it when it is above 250 and only with two fast and there is the hours perfect again, I try to do things well, what I mean that I do not info from cakes and thenI correct no,
They are, of those times that without saver the motibo goes up ... like when as a rice that always goes up, and I correct and I stay so wide
Thinking to go down, and go down, but it won't be bad?You also run often?

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
08/03/2012 8:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course, it is not bad, the bad thing is to maintain hyperglycemia for a long time.
Ideally, never having to correct, always hit but that is impossible because we all know that food not only influence food.
I always correct if I am above 180 and I will not exercise, but taking into account active insulin, that the sensitivity index varies throughout the day, with the pump it is easier to correct, it is one of the advantages....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/03/2012 9:15 a.m.

Thanks Prado, I know how to know that it is not bad, you are of great help, always you are when we need to respond something, thank you very much

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
08/03/2012 9:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.