Blood glucose measurement through light

móntrial's profile photo   11/12/2010 12:50 p.m.

Well, I don't know any of this (a friend has sent me this afternoon) and I am investigating, but just in case you had read something else ...

Link ... la-sangre/ >>

It seems like a lie to measure glucose through light, but hey ... I already believe what it is.

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/12/2010 12:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Add and continue ...
We periodically read news of this type.And it is true that there are dozens of research, for many years, in this sense.

But there is something that bothers me, and that is that the headlines do not correspond to the heart of the news.The headline announces to hype and saucer: "Needles are over", as if it were already a fact, while the news speaks that diabetics "could" stop puncturing if this prospered.How could they?Can they or can't?
No, they can't.

So that the needles are over is a falsehood to sell news, not to seriously inform.
I am irritated by those who do that.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/12/2010 1:37 p.m.

It happens a lot, Alea.You would be surprised (or perhaps not, it is likely that you understood many holders) how they teach us journalism in the faculty (and that I am not a journalist, but we have a couple of common subjects with the degree of journalism)

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/12/2010 1:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.