Hello, I introduce myself.

diatinfa's profile photo   11/12/2010 5:22 p.m.

Hello friends:

I do not have diabetes (for the moment) but I do have a diabetic grandson (type 1) with 3 years freshly fulfilled (more than 1 year ago that debuted) and my wife who also has also been diabetic for 25 years type 1 (Diabetes came outgestational and already stayed with her).

That is why something we have learned in all this time and, above all, lived closely.I say that at the moment I am not but my mother is (of type 2) and I am very sweet so I fear that one day it will touch me too (but in the meantime I will eat the sweets that I can for when I can notDo it, hehe: D: D: D).

It is a joke, the truth is that I try to take care of myself to avoid seeing me too, that with two diabetics in the house there is enough.

Well, many spirits for everyone;Happy Diabetes Day (celebrate it the best you can, because this is our day) and take care of yourself.

Have you already seen the video of the great blue test?There are only two days left to collaborate.Seeing the video you contribute to the supply of insulin to the needy children (I hope it is true).I will not put links but if you go to YouTube and look for it for "The Big Blue Test" the first one, lasts 1:47.

Isidro Vera

diatinfa's profile photo
diatinfa
11/12/2010 5:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I put the link:

Welcome, diatinfa and family.Yes you have a good representation of what diabetes is.You can teach us many things and, who knows, maybe also learn some.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/12/2010 5:46 p.m.

Hello, welcome !!! ... I'm also new here !!!

Maria J.'s profile photo
Maria J.
11/13/2010 2:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.