Transfer factors ???

notmy's profile photo   11/16/2010 6:13 p.m.

I have been reading something about a kind of medication that is able to immunize our body by 400%, causing the pancreas to regenerate and begin to create its own insulin.Online there are testimonies, videos and articles, but I don't finish believing it.Is it true about transfer factors or are they just another scam, such as natural herbs?

I leave here some articles for which he does not know.

Here a page that sells them:
<!

They have no proven therapeutic effect.

notmy's profile photo
notmy
11/16/2010 6:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tranference factors are based on molecules that "in vivo" (that is, when the organism secrets them) has modulating effects of the immune system.These molecules are called cytokines, interleucins ... They are like "hormones" of the immune system (hormones are substances that secreted by a gland have a distance action because they travel through the blood, in this case hormones would not be properlyIt is a gland, but the immune system).Analogues of these substances manufactured in laboratory are being used in some diseases of autoimmune origin.It is a very complex and sure issue that in the future, the applications of these molecules will increase.
However, ingesting these compounds through the mouth is a sovereign nonsense, since being degraded by the intestine, in the end they are absorbing amino acids (for practical purposes as if you eat a good chuleton, and that is known, a chuleton, apart fromsit with a bitch, don't heal anything).

I hope you do not spend effort, time, illusions and money in these asshole.There are no miraculous priests.There are priests based on scientific aspects.If the imposition of hands demonstrated something in a study with scientific methodology we could accept it ... we can accept anything that demonstrates scientific rigor (it is the case of acupuncture, ayurvedic medicine ... that we do not know why they work) but dayToday, neither the imposition of hands nor the transfer factors have demonstrated anything.

All the best

pedro jiménez's profile photo
pedro jiménez
11/17/2010 7:52 a.m.

I agree with Pedro, let's ignore, I think the only thing that diabetes would cure us is a pancreas transplant, in very recorded cases, but, with life medication.Let's have patience, and let's take care.And not to read certain things not to answer.Greetings and health:-/

Consu's profile photo
Consu
11/17/2010 11:20 a.m.

DM LADA (7-4-09). Con 50 años. Novorrapit flexpen, y Tresiva. Sin complicaciones.

I have doubts to my potatoes, the doctor who will take one called PEPINMUNE, the first doubt would be, why a doctor recommends that you take something like that?The other
On the Internet page of the transfer factor that my dad macci-fharma.com.mx refers to aI study that I did a Dr. Sherwood H. Laurence in 1949 I have not been ableIt is the one that found the transfer factor, the doubt would be, did that study take it out of the sleeve?Or it already gives the valid treatment, in Mexico the National Politecnic Institute, so I read also has research in this regard.
We still do not prove the transfer factor because if doubts arise, the doc if I clarify that the dibetes does not heals or is miraculous that nothing else is adjuvant, if someone has tried it then leaves their experience or if they have any study share it

carlosapli's profile photo
carlosapli
10/16/2015 2:25 a.m.

Simply visiting the web, they say that your product serves to treat viral diseases and even cancer from allergies ... Come on a full -fledged scam.I don't know why a doctor has told your father, but there are also doctors who send homeopathy, acupuncture and other scams ... I don't know how legislation in Mexico about it, but Spain can file a complaint with the College of Physicians,and notify the police for the existence of that website to proceed to stop those responsible for an alleged crime against public health.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/16/2015 3:15 a.m.

Exactly!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/16/2015 4:02 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.