{'en': 'High environmental diabetes and humidity (embarrassment) ...', 'es': 'Diabetes y humedad ambiental alta (bochorno)...'} Image

High environmental diabetes and humidity (embarrassment) ...

garbitxu's profile photo   08/17/2012 4:51 p.m.

Hi guys!

More than anything I wanted to know your experience with the mixture of diabetes and embarrassment ... because no matter how much I try, go to the pool or to the beach this summer is being a bit stormy, and my glycemia are very unstable.

Although I stay at idem idem ...

I have to eat every two by three and still some hiccups or touching I have around.And if not ... I finish with 200 ...

A greeting and enjoy what remains summer.

garbitxu's profile photo
garbitxu
08/17/2012 4:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To me, what is embarrassing when I have the sugar more than 200, between the dumb dizziness that gives me, and the heat that I get pa, rriba, with the fan
All the time in hand, I think it will be a reaction of the body being a little high

aurora2's profile photo
aurora2
08/20/2012 9:37 a.m.

With the heat I have to lower basal a bit ... because I tend to the hiccup.
In winter I have to go up again

rare

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/21/2012 3:10 p.m.

I don't know whether to blame diabetes or not, but since I am in treatment with slow, in the middle of the Sierra de Madrid (does cold) when I go out to make an errands I wear a little spoiled.Some sweats that are not normal in me or in summer, my clothes are soaked and I ended up sitting in a cold bank with my coat next to me.
Sure is nothing, that I am not related, but I let go to confirm someone until I see my nurse.

Ursula's profile photo
Ursula
03/07/2018 10:16 a.m.

Garbitxu said:
Hello guys!

More than anything I wanted to know your experience with the mixture of diabetes and embarrassment ... because no matter how much I try, go to the pool or to the beach this summer is being a bit stormy, and my glycemia are very unstable.

Although I stay at idem idem ...

I have to eat every two by three and still some hiccups or touching I have around.And if not ... I finish with 200 ...

A greeting and enjoy what remains summer.

In summer it is common for us to reduce insulin, basal and bowling

JPR's profile photo
JPR
03/07/2018 10:44 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.